Just booked Murray Hill

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
I just booked our twoncar service with Murray Hill.

The guy told me it was $85 roundtrip + gratuity.

This is a dumb question but, do I pay the whole $85 when he drops us off at Pop Century, or do I pay 1/2 of it then, and the remainder when we leave?

We kind of like to pay things up front and were a little concerned that they did not even ask for a deposit.

I've heard nothing but good about them. I hope the reviews are right. :)

I haven't used Murray Hill (but, have heard a lot of praise about them :)), but my experience has been that you pay for your ride when they drop you off at the hotel. I remember reading a post once that some companies will charge your credit card them morning they are to pick you up at the airport. I don't think any of the companies ask for deposits?!?

We've also booked Murray Hill for our trip in December!!! I've heard nothing but good reports about them!!! They didn't ask us for a deposit either - but I do know you pay the whole $85.00 when they bring you to your hotel (by the way, if you go to their website, there is a $5.00 off coupon).

I would suggest tipping when they drop you off at the hotel, and then again when they bring you back to the airport. We've used other towncar services, and we didn't always get the same driver.

I believe you can call Murray Hill and give your credit card before the trip so that would be paid, and all you would have to do is tip.

Have a great trip!!

Originally posted by Magic2000
We've also booked Murray Hill for our trip in December!!! I've heard nothing but good reports about them!!! They didn't ask us for a deposit either - but I do know you pay the whole $85.00 when they bring you to your hotel (by the way, if you go to their website, there is a $5.00 off coupon).

I would suggest tipping when they drop you off at the hotel, and then again when they bring you back to the airport. We've used other towncar services, and we didn't always get the same driver.

I believe you can call Murray Hill and give your credit card before the trip so that would be paid, and all you would have to do is tip.

Have a great trip!!

Thanks. I will definately use the coupon. :)

We used Murray Hill last August and that is correct, we paid when they took us to the hotel. We had the same driver both ways!

They drove us to the airport at 11:30am today.

They are great. I put down the wrong time for our pick-up called Marie and she fixed it right away.

I chose the store stop and picture at the entrance and no problem.

We had a great experience, same driver & it was great.

Did you get an email confirmation? It says on there your confirmation number and to pay when you reach the resort. So you only have to think about tip on the way back to the airport.

They were great!

Originally posted by redsaid
They drove us to the airport at 11:30am today.

They are great. I put down the wrong time for our pick-up called Marie and she fixed it right away.

I chose the store stop and picture at the entrance and no problem.

We had a great experience, same driver & it was great.

Did you get an email confirmation? It says on there your confirmation number and to pay when you reach the resort. So you only have to think about tip on the way back to the airport.

They were great!

I called them to book, so no email confirmation, but I did get a confirmation #.

It will be dark when we arrive so we can't get the picture at the entrance. Maybe we can get a picture on the way out and just pretend it's the way in. :)

I was very impressed when I called. The guy I talked to was so nice.

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
We kind of like to pay things up front and were a little concerned that they did not even ask for a deposit.

Hi EsmeraldaX: :wave:

We used Murray Hill last month and thought they were great. You can pre-pay with a credit card - just email Marie and let her know that you'd like to pre-pay. She'll call a couple of days before you leave and take the info over the phone. Then all you have to deal with is the tip - we tipped in both directions (had the same driver each way)

HTH
Sharon

Hmm, I don't remember if I used the coupon or not (we paid $80r/t MCO to OKW) It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask. I can't say enough good things about John & Marie - they were very friendly and their service was outstanding.

- Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter