• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked FP+ for Maelstrom on 9/29

Maelstrom originally wasn't an option when I first booked my fastpasses, but I was just able to book it for 9/29...please tell me this isn't a glitch...has anyone else been able to do this on a date past the rumored 9/27 closing?

:cool1:Wohoooo! Thank you for letting us know!! I just changed one of my Fp+ to Maelstrom for 9/29. I checked October 2 which also had availability!!

I was a wreck when I thought I wasnt going to be able to ride Maelstrom because of the closing on 9-27-14 (previous). It is our first trip to WDW, but thanks to this thread I have secured a FP+ for 9-29 !

Thank you ! :worship:

Great heads up with this thread. Grabbed Maelstrom FP+ for 9/29 and 10/2 with no problems.

Very interesting news video. Thanks for sharing. It sounds like things will be changed or at least changing when we are there for Thanksgiving.

Probably still changing (I can't imagine that they could re-theme the ride to "Frozen" in less than a couple months unless they did a really crummy job).

Was not available when I made my FP+ selections but now it is. Just got one for Sept, 29th. :cool1: Thanks again.

Foots

Not available on October 16th yet. Interesting, looks like they added just a few days. I wonder why?

Maelstrom is not available for the first week of November. I will keep checking to see is it 'magically' pops up. I have very little faith it will though. I think the refurb or overlay is set. The 3rd is our EP day.

Yay! I am relieved. We had planned to do a few FP+'s at DHS mid-afternoon when we arrived on the 27th then do dinner at the Poly and then EMH at MK. When there was a possibility of Maestrom going down I thought we were going to have to do a quick jaunt over and ride stand-by.

October 10 is still a nope. Going to check every day now and hope for the best. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter