Just booked for Swing into Spring - confirmation email question

carlins_leap

Mouseketeer
Evening all,

Super excited to have booked another trip to DLP - we're off in May for the Swing into Spring Festival :)

Just wondered if anyone has booked recently and could advise how long it took to get a confirmation email?
I booked this afternoon and although my card payment has gone through, I've not had any email yet...I'm sure that they've been relatively quick with these in the past.

Cheers
Steve

I booked last month and it took a couple of hours to come through. I hope you've received it by now! If not don't sweat, they can look up your booking using your name and address if you call them and you can get your booking ID that way.

It took a lot longer than it has in the past but thankfully, my confirmation email arrived today :)

Note to self....be more patient lol :)

I got a confirmation email right away.. but then about 3 days later, I got another confirmation email. Odd.. the second one was more informative than the first. Also, once I got the second one, the reservation was linked to my DLP account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter