• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked for November 2014

Summer-Caitlin

DIS Veteran
Yep, I gave in. The deal was just too good to pass up so instead of the planned 2015 holiday to WDW we have decided to go next year instead. :thumbsup2 I have so far booked 16 nights at OKW with dining and tickets from 5th to 21st of November and I plan on adding 3 nights at Universal before we go to Disney. Has anyone stayed on Universal property before? If so, do you have any recommendations on hotel? I am tied between Royal Pacific as I love The Poly or Hard Rock?

Can't wait to start planning (well already started really). Hoping to do Sea World too. This will be our first time going in November so can't wait to see the Christmas decorations up. It seems like such a long time to wait but it will give me a chance to save and plan! There seems like so much more to do when taking a toddler!

Yay! Excited for you :) You sound exactly like me this time last year! We are going this November, I have been planning since we booked it and our kiddies will be 5 and 22 months!

Hooray! Having book just under a year out, my theory is now "the sooner the better" for WDW!!

Enjoy your planning and counting down! :D

We were there for the fisrt 2 weeks in November and we LOVED it. Food and Wine festival, Osborne lights, MVMCP - you will have a great time!!

Yep, I gave in. The deal was just too good to pass up so instead of the planned 2015 holiday to WDW we have decided to go next year instead. :thumbsup2 I have so far booked 16 nights at OKW with dining and tickets from 5th to 21st of November and I plan on adding 3 nights at Universal before we go to Disney. Has anyone stayed on Universal property before? If so, do you have any recommendations on hotel? I am tied between Royal Pacific as I love The Poly or Hard Rock? Can't wait to start planning (well already started really). Hoping to do Sea World too. This will be our first time going in November so can't wait to see the Christmas decorations up. It seems like such a long time to wait but it will give me a chance to save and plan! There seems like so much more to do when taking a toddler!

Nice one, we bit on the deal in June, OKW same as you, arriving November 8th next year for 10 days at the moment but we'll probably extend.
Went in November last year & loved it, best time of year to go.

We stayed at The Royal Pacific a few years ago and loved it, The front of line passes are fantastic and worth staying on site just for that. We are looking at staying at The Hard Rock next year but to be honest its only because we haven't stayed there before. We really don't plan on spending a lot of time in the hotel with those FOL passes. Btw, we are also looking at staying at OKW next year. Happy planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter