• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked first dvc visit

NvDizz

Earning My Ears
Finally closed, and after calling everyday for 2 weeks, our dvc points were loaded and was able to book a studio at SARATOGA for DEC 20-26!!!!

YIPPY wish we had it wrapped up earlier really wanted Animal Kingdom, but who cares my family and I will be in Disney for Christmas!!!!!

Congratulations and Welcome Home! We love going to Disney during Christmas, and in fact, we will be there at the beginning of December.

You can always do a wait list for AKV. Savanna views at Kidani are probably easiest to get, so I would at least do 1 WL for that. You can have two active WL's, so you could do a standard view as well.

Enjoy your DVC!!:thumbsup2

thumbnailaspx.jpg

Finally closed, and after calling everyday for 2 weeks, our dvc points were loaded and was able to book a studio at SARATOGA for DEC 20-26!!!!

YIPPY wish we had it wrapped up earlier really wanted Animal Kingdom, but who cares my family and I will be in Disney for Christmas!!!!!

Woohoo -- congrats on the closing and on the upcoming vacation!

Might as well put in a waitlist request for AKV, although I imagine that Christmas week has got to be incredibly popular. Maybe sneak in a couple of days at AKV in a split stay?

Congratulations. Ours came through a couple of weeks ago and we used the points for a New Year stay, can't believe I will be in WDW at holiday time!:yay:

Congrats and :welcome:

Hey don't fret about SSR (favorite area, COngress Park, DTD view), it's a beautiful resort and the best part, you have many years ahead of DVC ownership to plan the perfect vacation, where ever you like!

Owner since 2000, as happy today as the day I decided to purchase!

The holidays are a wonderful time of the year to be at WDW. We'll be there from the 23rd -29th. Using our points to stay at the Poly (it's a long story). Make your dinner reservation now. Welcome Home!

Congratulations - what a great way to spend the holidays! Enjoy your stay!

Congratulations and Welcome Home!:santa: SSR is beautiful at Christmas time. Check out the threads on the Christmas tree exchange.

Congratulations and Welcome Home. You will not be disappointed at all in SSR. It is great. I think that anywhere at the World would be wonderful for the Holidays. We have only been, so far, in October for the Haloween holiday, and this year will be in November, but I know that we will get to see a lot of the holiday decorations. Looking forward to Osborne Lights. Have wanted to see this for a long time.

Enjoy your planning and come back to the boards often for great sharing.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your membership, and especially your very first trip!

Bobbi:)

Congratulations and Welcome Home! What a fantastic time to go- have a magical time!

You will always remember your First Disney World Christmas...so make sure you purchase your tickets at your resort before going to the park. Also make sure you take plenty of pictures to celebrate...and record the visit.

Currently I own at two locations: Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.

Happy Disney Dreams from an "old time DVC owner"!
Cask Peg (owned since 1993)

Welcome Home,

We arive in September for our first DVC stay and back in November for a week. I can not wait and like others have said Disney is great during the holidays. Me and my DW love the hoidays in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter