• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked first 7 night..any tips?

SoleilLoca

planning our next Disney adventure down to the sma
My DH and I booked our first seven night western cruise yesterday. I know that there are theme nights and two formal dinners, but other than that, I'm completely clueless. can any seven night vets offer any tips? :earboy2:

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! You're in for an awesome experience. We did our first 7 night last October (Western) and are booked for another one this October.

There is a WEALTH of information right here on these boards. Many experienced cruisers are thrilled to help with questions you may have.

Also, the Passporter Guide to the Disney Cruise Line covers just about everything there is to know about DCL cruising. You can order it directly from www.passporter.com. This book is just phenomenol.

Good luck with the planning; the anticipation is half the fun! :bounce:

Congrats, the DCL 7 night western was our very first cruise also..lol,
Sept 03.

We had a blast. We didn't do any formal excursions because we had never visited any of the ports we were stopping at...we made full days just exploring ourselves through hints on these boards.

You are going to love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter