Just booked Disney Visa 7/4 I think?

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
The other day I called WDWT and spoke to a nice young man who took my DV info, he verified that we qualified for the Disney Visa 7 for 4 Dreamaker Package. He was very knowledgeable about this deal and was able to give me prices for our trip. The call took awhile and I needed to get the kids from the bus so I told him that I would have to call back. He said it would be no problem but that they may have to verify my eligability again.

Today I called to make the reservations. I wanted to speak to the same CM but was told that you get who you get. The woman I spoke with was also very nice but kept insisting that I needed a PIN number. She finally tried to call Bank One but no one was answering. Finally, I got frustrated and said I would call back later.

Called about 10 minutes later and got yet another CM on the phone. Again, the CM was pleasant but didn't seem to know much about this package. I kept insisting that he try Bank One but then he somehow pulled up my file from the original call and said he was able to book it from there. He was very unfamiliar with the Polynesian and tried to tell me that concierge did not have a 3rd floor there. I tried to explain that we had just stayed there last Nov. and they had an entire building for concierge including a 3rd floor. He put in my request. He asked if a wanted a refrigerator and I told him one came with the room. I then asked about the cancellation policies of a package and was told something completely different than the first CM told me. I again questioned this and after he put me on hold confirmed that the first CM was correct. I asked if I would receive a confirmation in the mail and he said I would get the info on my package when it is paid in full. I am really uneasy about if this reservation was made correctly. I seemed to know more than the CM. Can someone tell me if I will receive a written confirmation on a package (I have only booked room only through CRO before this)? Please tell me I have nothing to worry about. He also knew nothing about the 0% for 6 months on packages when using DV. Is this something Bank One automatically does when you book a package? Sorry this is so long but I am so worried.

How frustrating for you, Lisa 3.
First, did you receive a confirmation #? If so, feel free to call back and verify all the details. Be honest with the CM and tell them that the CM you booked the package with did not seem to have a lot of knowledge and you are just trying to ease your fears. You can also sign on to Bank One (I think it is www.bankone.com\disney) and get a password to go into your account and check that the deposit went through. It may take a few days for the deposit to post. WDWTC will send you a confirmation in the mail regarding your booking and deposit. Mine were two separte mailings. They usually take at least a week to receive. I would definitely make a call back to WDWTC to ease your fears. Good luck!

sorry to go off question but how long did it take to get the card in the mail? I am still waiting and I was approved 12 days ago.

Bank One takes care of the no interest on the package for the first 6 months. Like anything though, be sure to check your statement! I saw another post that someone was charged interest and should not have been and they had to call Bank One. I think it's easier since it's a new card. I'm not putting anything else on it till my 6 months is up.

You should definately receive a confirmation in the mail with all the items the package includes. If you don't have a confirmation number, I would call and have them check by your last name! I wouldn't have a good feeling either. I had a confirmation sheet and I still called.

Time to get the card: They told me up to 30 days, but I don't think anyone's has taken that long. You can call Bank One and they can you when it was mail. If it hasn't...ask them to send it UPS.

dbail2 -- we received our card in approximately 10 days after we were approved. Hopefully you will receive yours any day now.

I noticed you were from LI also...I think we might be going the same time you are. Still waiting for those SW flights to open ;)

I check every day a few times for the flights. I grew up in Massapequa park right near Kohls....Off of Unqua road. Was a great town to grow up in...DH grw up near McKenna HS...Hope to get the first flight out on the 8th.....

We received our card about a week after applying online. We called and got POFQ but there were no standard rooms available so we had to get a king (it's our honeymoon so I guess that okay :love2: )

I don't think the rooms are filling up to fast for the 7 for 4.

Good Luck!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!
Glad you were able to book!! Now you'll have an even better time!!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter