Just booked Contempory with Pin Code

Catrinabeach

DIS Veteran
May 9th, 1 night for $222.75 !

It is a Gardenview Standard. The cheapest room but since it's our first visit to this resort and only 1 night I'm just excited to be staying there !

Magic Kingdom here we come !!!

It is a Gardenview Standard. The cheapest room but since it's our first visit to this resort and only 1 night I'm just excited to be staying there !

Please report back when you return...we will be there on the May 19th

We will be back May 17th (going on a 4 night cruise after our night at the Contemporary, but I'll post when we get home to let you know how it was and get some pics too !

We got the same rate for our Sept 4-11 stay. Like you it's for the standard grandview room, but who cares. Your a 5-10 min walk if that to Magic Kingdom.

Please post about your stay once you get back. The Contemporary is where we are booked for the end of May.

We will be back May 17th (going on a 4 night cruise after our night at the Contemporary, but I'll post when we get home to let you know how it was and get some pics too !

We have the same price for the end of June (for 2 nights) for the standard view CR..:thumbsup2..We're also going on a 4 night cruise after Disney..:woohoo:

YAY for you! :yay::yay::yay:

Our first stay at the Cont. will be in May, also! I couldn't get garden wing/standard view with my AP discount, and had to pay a little more for garden wing/ garden view. We'll be there May 22 for seven nights. I'm hoping I made the right decision---keep self doubting and wondering if I should have booked the Yacht Club or Poly?! :confused3

Let us know how you like it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter