just booked breakfast with SHAMU!!

poet123

Mouseketeer
On the seaworld site it does not show breaakfast with Shamu but I knew I had seen ti somewhere!! found it on the annaheuser site if anyone else is interested $14.95 pa $9.95pc All booked now!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

2 years ago we did the dine with Shamu dinner and although it was awesome to be soooo close to Shamu the food was nothing to write home about..... But then again that was 2 years ago and it was very new so I'm sure that they have made improvements. The trainers were very informative and stuck around to answere any question anyone had.... They were very patient with the kids too.
ENJOY......

What time do they do it? That's a lot cheaper than dinner, who cares about the food I just wanna see the whales closer!

Thanks,
Zoe

Breakfast with shamu is a character breakfast. I don't think that it is the real shamu. It's characters dressed like Shamu and the other animals.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have been looking for info on this. Can you send me the web address fpr information. Who did you call to reserve this. It sounds great.
Thanks

Yes it is a character dining....Shamu, Dolly Dolphin, Shivers the Polar Bear, Petey Penguin, and some other characters....of course it may vary....Just like going to Chef Mickeys or any other WDW resort character dining. They also will sign autographs too...From what I heard its lots of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter