Just booked BC for a terrific rate!

jimandami

DIS Veteran
Ok, this is a shameless post because I am just so excited...booked BC for 11 nights in December for $175/night!! I am attending a conference and then the rest of the family will join me. Ok, on to your regularly scheduled posts about which resort to choose!

Ok, this is a shameless post because I am just so excited...booked BC for 11 nights in December for $175/night!! I am attending a conference and then the rest of the family will join me. Ok, on to your regularly scheduled posts about which resort to choose!

What an awesome deal! Was this a rate for your conference?

Lucky you! BC is my favorite. I wish it were a nursing conference. I would go!

Congrats.....that's a great rate for the BC :goodvibes. Have a great trip.

I wonder if I could talk him into it?

I would try REALLY, REALLY hard. It's a great rate at a great time to go...Christmas decorations but one of the slower weeks of the season! I was excited they let me book it for the entire 11 nights, even though the conference is only 2-5!

It is a great time to go, probably my favorite time. Well, I guess I'd better get to work on him.

Conference rates at WDW resorts are awesome!

We attended a conference last year at CR at it was $154/night for tower room! We're going again this year. Can't beat those rates!

I'm trying to talk my husband into going for a conference but he's not picking up on the hints that I'm dropping! :rotfl: We could stay at the CR for $189/night. Conference rates are awesome if you qualify. It's just a shame that some vacation time has to be spent "in class".

i just wanted to add that i booked beach club through magical vacations travel for august, and their rates are very close to that price! :thumbsup2

I'm trying to talk my husband into going for a conference but he's not picking up on the hints that I'm dropping! :rotfl: We could stay at the CR for $189/night. Conference rates are awesome if you qualify. It's just a shame that some vacation time has to be spent "in class".

Yes, that part does stink. But, I am just going down by myself for the first few nights and then having the family come down for the real trip!

Wow that is really one of the best rates that I've heard about in a long time for BC. Awesome deal!

I was excited they let me book it for the entire 11 nights, even though the conference is only 2-5!

Blargh, really??? I'm attending a conference in January and asked the boards how long they thought I could get a discounted rate for after the conference ends. The advice I got was that it depends on the deal the company has set up with Disney. I've gotten 3 extra nights on previous trips, but this time I wanted to stay for another week and a half (lol). I got scared that they wouldn't let me book that many at the conference price, so now I'm doing a triple split stay!! Oh well, less time at BC, but I get to try out different resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter