• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked AKL for my honeymoon!

#1 Mickey Fan

Earning My Ears
Got AKL Savanna view for $185/night with the postcard I got in the mail today! We didn't think we would be able to afford a Deluxe for the honeymoon, but now we can! :banana:

I can't wait! Thanks for letting me celebrate :Pinkbounc

#1 Mickey Fan said:
Got AKL Savanna view for $185/night with the postcard I got in the mail today! We didn't think we would be able to afford a Deluxe for the honeymoon, but now we can! :banana:

I can't wait! Thanks for letting me celebrate :Pinkbounc

Congratulations!!! We are going to Disney for our honeymoon too but I'm not as lucky as you.....no postcard :sad2: How long are you staying?

When are u going and how long are u staying. We are Annual Passholders and got the AKL last June and Dec. for about $125 per night with the discount. It maybe worth it to buy one AP to get the discount if you have not purchased your tickets yet. We can usually change a reservation to the AP discount when they are announced.

Awww! Have an awesome time! Disney for your HM will be absolutely magical. :)

Thanks Everyone!

We are staying for 7 nights, June 25-July 2.

Thanks for the info on the AP rates benedicttw! We haven't bought tickets yet, so I will keep an eye out. Was that $125/night with tax?

You are going to love it! DH and I think that AKL is one of the most romantic places we have ever stayed. Pamper youselves with a spa treatment and the Sunset dining package. You are served dinner on your balcony - fabulous! Stop by Victoria Falls for a romantic glass of wine.

Congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter