Just booked a great pkg deal on Expedia!

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody:)

I have not been here in quite some time, but hubby and I decided in the past 2 weeks to plan a labor day weekend getaway to Florida...I was looking at Orlando and Tampa, and decided with Orlando, but the airfare jumped dramatically so we decided not to go...then I got a email about a 48 hr airfare sale, and I was able to get roundtrip air, 3 nights at Hyatt Grand Cypress, full breakfast each morning, one free night, and a comp upgrade, all for $307 per person from Philly.:cool1:

I did not hesitate to book this...Now we just have to decide which park to visit for one day...My husband does not really care for Disney...We were there 2 years ago, and he said he has no desire to return, until he has grandkids. I am trying to talk him into visiting Disney MGM, thats the only park we did not get to see. However he loves Universal/IOA....

We only have 3 nights, but I am fine with spending our time at the resort, with all the amenities it has to offer...

We shall see...But we did get a great deal!!!:banana::banana:

Hyatt Grand Cypress is a great score! Good job!

With everything that the Hyatt has to offer, you're going to find it hard to break your family away to go to Disney :lmao:. I just spent a weekend there a couple of weeks ago and wished that I hadn't bought tickets to Disney before I got to the resort. My little girl didn't want to leave the resort to go to Disney and she's 8!

Have a great trip!

Hyatt Grand Cypress is a great score! Good job!

With everything that the Hyatt has to offer, you're going to find it hard to break your family away to go to Disney :lmao:. I just spent a weekend there a couple of weeks ago and wished that I hadn't bought tickets to Disney before I got to the resort. My little girl didn't want to leave the resort to go to Disney and she's 8!

Have a great trip!

Since its just the two of us, we will probably do WDW or Universal for one day, or at least 1/2 day.. but most of our time may be spent at the resort.

SWEET PRICE! Way to spot a deal! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

We are doing something different this year and want to rent a house or something like that. I'm looking at www.penthouselife.com right now and so far, love what I see.

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Since its just the two of us, we will probably do WDW or Universal for one day, or at least 1/2 day.. but most of our time may be spent at the resort.

That sounds really relaxing actually ... hopefully I can do that sometime in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter