Just book AKL for $144 a night!

milmore104

Mommy to 3 Disney Princesses
Due to finding out I am preggers we had to cancel our trip in April. So I spent the morning going over rates and pin codes so I could rebook at a later date. I ended up getting AKL for $144. When the cm checked Pop it was $124. I had to go for AKL. It's what I wanted to begin w/ but thought maybe we should save the $ seeing we'd just have had a new baby. But when she told me the difference was only $20 a night I went for it. I know we'd waste $200 in the next few months anyway. I'm so excited I can't wait to go. Now if I can only hold on until 6/6 when we can make ADR's :confused3. I ended up booking for 9 nights w/ park hopper and DXDDP for $3743. That's for 2 adults and 1 child. Plus 2 infants but they don't cost anything. I can't wait to go back during the Christmas season. It's been 9 years since we've gone during then. We always go for our DD's b-day in Oct. Here's hoping others get some great rates too!

WOW - When is your trip for? Also, what type of discount did you use?

Congrats - you'll LOVE the lodge!!! :goodvibes

WOW - When is your trip for? Also, what type of discount did you use?

Congrats - you'll LOVE the lodge!!! :goodvibes

We arrive 12/3/10-12/12/10. I had gotten a pin code for 40% off Deluxe but the CM could NOT find my code. It took her awhile and had to talk w/ a supervisor. When she came back she quoted me this price. I couldn't pass it up and didn't want to loose it so I booked it.

We do love the lodge. It's been awhile since we've stayed there but always visit it when in WDW.

WoW, $200 over 10 days going from Pop to Deluxe is not a waste at all in my opinion. Great rate!

What type of room is this? Sounds like a fab deal!

It's just standard view. But we really didn't care. We LOVE this resort and always look for the chance to stay here. Hoping for an upgrade but if not it really doesn't matter.

Congratulations! We added on AKL SV for 170 a night to end of our trip so I was THRILLED with the rate (we rent DVC points for that price an NOOOOO tax!!!) My DD loves this resort so we are surprising her this summer after staying a week at my choice of resort, we are moving to AKL for 2 nights...You will enjoy it and your kids will LOVE IT!

Wow!! That's a winner...and especially as Christmastime. Can you imagine everyone's faces when they see the decorations in the lobby...wooo-hoooo!! Please remember to take pictures for posterity on that one!! Such magic!!:wizard::wizard:

We also had a pin code for AKL $144 a night! We had a great time 2 weeks ago. Even though we booked a standard room, we were surprised with an upgraded room-Savannah view WITH bunkbeds. I hope you have a wonderful time enjoying this peaceful resort!!

Wow...congrates on them losing your discount , You got a fantastic deal, I orginally had booked a standard with 40% during regular season in November for 180 but changed to a 1 bdrm value villa after my son and his wife decided to go down too but still a good deal with the 40% off for AKL:cool1:

Wow!!! congrats on the new baby!!! & congrats on the awesome rate! We aren't able to go until feb. 11, maybe I'll find a great rate like that! AKL is my #1 pick if I could stay anywhere! :lovestruc

Thanks for all the wishes. I'm glad other have gotten a great deal as well. Nothing spreads more Magic then going to WDW on a GREAT RATE!!!

We are alos surprising our DD w/ this trip and resort. We haven't stayed @AKL since 2005. I can't wait to see all the X-mas decorations. I will be sure to take lots of pics and post them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter