• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Beacause~~~~~

Tea Please

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=blue>Tag please, for
For each and everyone of you that takes the time to read this, I share with your my favorite flower. Have a peaceful day :sunny:

tulips.jpg

Those are lovely! Have a wonderful day too!

Hey, I don't like that picture. Can you take it down and post another one instead??? :rotfl2: :teeth:

I agree. Do you have the receipt for those flowers? I prefer roses and would like to exchange them.

For Brian and Lisa

You guys deserve no better than these

07_Dead_flowers.jpg

I really need a larger vase for these flowers ;) .

Seriously, thanks for posting, back at ya! :flower3:

Anne, thanks for the pic of the beautiful flowers! I hope you have a wonderful day too!

Brian & Lisa, you are just too much!! :rotfl2:

Nice picture. :)

My favorite flower is the Lily or Rose.

Very lovely. It's chilly here in Boston today :cold: so beautiful flowers help to warm things up.

I'd better be nice after what teaplease gave to Brian and Lisa

What beautiful flowers!!!! You know, I used to say yellow roses were my favorite, but after that incredible picture of tulips set off by just a hint of that exquisite vase!!!

I'm overcome ... so much beauty ....

LOL Brian and Lisa!

Those flowers are beautiful. The tulips in my garden are getting ready to blossom. I think I will cut some to bring inside. The only vase I have is this "tacky" thing my neighbor dropped off on my porch yesterday. She should have just given me a gift card so I could choose what I really wanted. :p

Denae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter