• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back!

Lilac_Girl

Earning My Ears
My husband and I just got back from our first Disney trip together (we both went when we were kids) and it was AMAZING! Thanks to everyone for their info and advice over the months- it was extremely helpful! I even printed out threads and read over them each night before a new park for tips and tricks!

The lines were extremely manageable, and we had so much fun that before our trip we had said we'd probably try to make it back again within a few years- by the end of the trip we'd decided to try and squeeze a quick trip in next October- I don't think we can wait two years to go back! :)

Thanks again everyone- this is such a helpful board! :banana:

Glad you had an amazing trip. These DISboards are wonderful. All kinds of information. :cool1:

I'm glad you had a great time! Let the obsession begin!!!:thumbsup2

I had a similar experience to yours. Made my first trip there in June after a 30 year hiatus. We leave again on Saturday. I hope your next trip is just as much fun!

Thanks, everyone! :)

I know what you mean about it being addicting- before the trip we were like, "we'll probably want to go back at some point"- by day 2 or 3 we were saying, "well, we can make another long trip in 2 years", and then by the end of the trip we were saying "let's do the big trip in 2013, but do a long weekend in Oct. 2012".... :)

Thanks, everyone! :)

I know what you mean about it being addicting- before the trip we were like, "we'll probably want to go back at some point"- by day 2 or 3 we were saying, "well, we can make another long trip in 2 years", and then by the end of the trip we were saying "let's do the big trip in 2013, but do a long weekend in Oct. 2012".... :)

That's exactly what happened to us... BF and I went for the first time (in our lives) and even during the trip, we said we'd liked to go back in a couple years. Of course we loved every second of it, but I was convinced I could wait for years.... apparently I couldn't cause we're going back in 4 days!! (Just 7 months after our first trip).

I keep telling myself after we return, we should wait another 2 years before going a third time... but who knows how we'll feel when we return in 2 weeks! lol

That's exactly what happened to us... BF and I went for the first time (in our lives) and even during the trip, we said we'd liked to go back in a couple years. Of course we loved every second of it, but I was convinced I could wait for years.... apparently I couldn't cause we're going back in 4 days!! (Just 7 months after our first trip).

I keep telling myself after we return, we should wait another 2 years before going a third time... but who knows how we'll feel when we return in 2 weeks! lol

Haha I'm glad we're not the only ones who feel this way! :) I hope you have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter