Just back......................................

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Hi guys,
Just back from 2 weeks at OKW and used Travel city direct for the first time,any questions i will be glad to answer for you.
Sarah.x

Welcome back, Sarah. What did you think of Travel City Direct? Also, would love to hear your 'highlights'.

Hope you had a great time.

I'd also like your opinion on Travelcity Direct as we've just booked to flydrive with them for Aug 2003.

Cheers
Mick

We would love to hear about travel city direct as we have booked a flydrive with them for Dec.
:Pinkbounc :sunny: :earseek: :jester:

Welcome back MM :) :) ! ( I should have said Welcome Home! Don't you love it when they say that at the DVC resorts!)

Yes do tell us what happened out there plus your opinion of Travel City Direct!

Charlotte - a very warm welcome to the DIS :) ! Look forward to more of your posts :)

Hi Guys,
Firstly travel city direct:We flew economy class,ask for seats 12A,B,C,H,J or K,we had H & J and had about 9 feet of legroom in front of us due to the fact they are bulkhead seats!!!!Meals on board were as good as any I have had on Virgin,BA,airtours etc.In flight entertainment ok,no seatback tvs,but then I dont tend to watch them anyway.
We had a delay of 1 hour going out but managed to land 30 mins early.Left on time on the way back,meant to land at 11.30am but landed at 10.30 am????I would definately recomend the Guest house at Sandford airport,excelent,use of internet,playstation,unlimited soft drinks and snacks etc.
My one small complaint was that you check in at south terminal at gatwick but the plane is actually at the North terminal so you have to get a bus out to the plane,no real problem but when you arrive home you have to bus it back to the south terminal,so therefore your luggage has to make the same journeyso you can be a bit delayed in getting out of the airport.
OKW:We arrived on a sat night about 6.30pm,not another guest at the check in,so we had no wait,and I could choose which studio I wanted!We chose 6233.
Went to Magic Kingdom on the monday,v.quiet,walked on to almost everything,it was great.Wooped DH *** on buzz lightyear,3 times,he was mortified!!!HM was closed for the first week so did that on the second week,they still had tarpaulin on the front of the mansion.All parks were quiet,incl seaworld and universal.
Things we did for the first time:Hired a watermouse from the contempory,had a scream,saw someone getting married at the wedding pavilion.
Went on a fishing trip to the poly,DH caught biggest fish,all of 5 inches!!!!!Got a certificate and a prize!
Ate in thre grand floridian cafe,v.expensive,but wonderful.
Got the boat from Boardwalk to Epcot,lovely experience.

AND BEST OF ALL.............................
Bought a business in Fort Myers so we will be living there for good in about 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter