• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back

markpsych

DIS Veteran
5 days at the DC booked when the 50% offer was on (thanks to davewasballoo for the tip!).

Gorgeous weather :goodvibes

The park looked fantastic, and there were noticeable additions and improvements to some of the rides (check out Phantom Manor).

Not overly impressed with the new shows.....but you can decide for yourselves.

Busy over the weekend + monday. In contrast, tues and wed were very quiet, e.g., 5 min wait for the TOT.

The kids spend several hours ice skating at the hotel New York on sunday evening which they loved. I didn't last quite so long (my ankles!!!).

We ate at the DC which was great as usual. Very cheap as we used the half board which we purchased for one day that we added to the holiday and booked seperately. We also tried the Rainforest Cafe this time. Very quiet and relaxing during the afternoon, a very nice setting, and a good solid meal if you can suck up the price.

Also spent a day out at the Palace of Versaille which I'd highly recommend. Only 1 hour away fron DLRP. The gardens are amazing (and free!), we took a picnic, and hired row boats for an hour pirate:

Just wish we'd had longer.

Glad you had a lovely time! I'm looking forward to seeing all the new additions to the park, I'm not sure that some of them are good additions though.

Was it an easy drive to Versailles from DLRP? We are thinking of a day there in May.

Very easy drive. Took twice as long to get back though as we left at 5.00 and hit rush hour....or should I say gridlock, and lots of people honking and shouting at each other time :rotfl2:

welcome back. glad you had a good time. im also not sure on the new shows but am hoping they will be a bit of fun. not expecting a whole lot lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter