Just back yesterday any ?s_Pirate buffet pics inside

laura12581

I love WDW and DCL!!
We just came back from our first cruise- the Wonder 4 night. We (DH&I) had a great time!!! I re-booked for a 7 night while on board. I had so much fun and am so relaxed! Please feel free to ask any questions you want. I will try to write a full trip report on the trip reports board in the near future.
Laura

Hi
Glad to hear you had a great time.
When you were rebooking your next cruise did you hear when the 2007 rates would be open for booking????

laura12581 said:
We just came back from our first cruise- the Wonder 4 night. We (DH&I) had a great time!!! I re-booked for a 7 night while on board. I had so much fun and am so relaxed! Please feel free to ask any questions you want. I will try to write a full trip report on the trip reports board in the near future.
Laura

We're doing the 3 night on the Wonder in Jan. Did you do any shore excursions? If so, what did you do and what did you think? Thanks for posting!! :earsgirl:

Glad to hear you had a great cruise!

We are leaving in 2 weeks for 4 day Wonder!!! What night was the Pirate night? Did you see many dressed up like pirates? And what was your dining rotation? How was the tempature and did you have any rough waters? Sorry for asking so many Q's but I'm really getting excited!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks for answering questions!!
Ethelina

moet7 said:
Hi
Glad to hear you had a great time.
When you were rebooking your next cruise did you hear when the 2007 rates would be open for booking????
He said the second or third week of October that the first 4 months of 2007 would be released.

momof2disprincesses said:
We're doing the 3 night on the Wonder in Jan. Did you do any shore excursions? If so, what did you do and what did you think? Thanks for posting!! :earsgirl:
I am sorry, but we didn't do any shore excursions. We ended up spending little time in Nassau because the ship was so quiet, we hung out at the pool. We were just going to see how it went, and didn't book excursions. People that sat at our dinner table swam with Dolphins on a Nassau excursion and said that it was great and to book an earlier time in the day if possible to be able to eat the food that they provide free (they were the last tour of the day and said there wasn't enough time to eat there?). Another group of ladies at our table did a historical tour in Nassau and said it was horrible and very hot and they each actually fell asleep in the taxi because it was so hot in the back where they were.

In Castaway Cay, I personally was SO happy that we didn't book anything because it was very relaxing just to hang out on the beach and read and float in the water. It was really neat there!
Laura

Ethelina said:
Glad to hear you had a great cruise!

We are leaving in 2 weeks for 4 day Wonder!!! What night was the Pirate night? Did you see many dressed up like pirates? And what was your dining rotation? How was the tempature and did you have any rough waters? Sorry for asking so many Q's but I'm really getting excited!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks for answering questions!!
Ethelina

Pirate night was Tuesday, a majority of the people were wearing some pirate attire. At dinner, they gave us pirate bandanas. The desserts up on deck 9 were amazing! I will try to post my pics on the thread below. The fireworks were neat too. Our dining rotation was 8:30 pm Parrot Cay, Tritons (although we went to Palos), Tritons-Pirate Night, Animator's Palate. The temperature was just right, I thought. I am not sure exact numbers because I honestly didn't pay attention. It was probably mid-hi 80s the whole time. Castaway was a little warmer, but still manageable. The waters were not really rough, the first night was slightly rocky where you could feel the boat moving. (My poor DH thought he was going to die- he is EXTREMELY sensitive) Ginger ale did help a little. He wore the patch and the Seabands but nothing was really effective for him the first night. I was fine the whole time. I think that he got used to it by Monday and the water had calmed down, plus we weren't moving through the water as fast because our destination was closer. Any more questions please ask, I know I loved to hear about it before I went!
Laura

119588828205_0_ALB.jpg

Pirate night- table of desserts on Deck 9

Is the pirate night buffet all deserts or is there some normal food also? We will be missing dinner that night to go to Carlos n Charlies in Cozumel, was thinking we would get food here? If not, did you notice if Goofy's burger walk up was open during the party?

thanks! :flower:

Yes, there was regular food at pirate night deck party. It included things like huge turkey legs, sandwiches, fajitas, etc. And the food restaurants on deck were also open with hamburgers, hot dogs, tacos, pizza, chicken fingers, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter