Just Back - Where We Ate - 3/15 to 3/19

BBBFamily

Earning My Ears
We are a family of five -- Three teenage boys (16, 15 & 13), DH & Myself.

Earl of Sandwich - DTD - Dinner - GREAT. We ate here so we could splurge on desserts @ Ghiradelli. Everyone tried something different and we traded sandwiches around - the best loved were the Club and BBQ special - even my picky eater loved them! Spent ~$40

Ghiradelli - DTD - Dessert - GREAT. But then again, you can't go wrong with Chocolate! We spent ~ $28

Pecos Bill - MK - Lunch - GREAT. Good selection for picky eaters. DH & I split a wrap because they were SO huge. We spent ~$40

Captain Cooks - Poly - Breakfast - GOOD. We ordered one Big Kahuna Breakfast from room service to share. The portion was generous and was enough food for all five of us (bacon, sausage, ham, waffles, pancakes). We spent $23.11 including tip. We later found out that this SAME breakfast can be picked up at Captain Cooks less than $7 - Lesson learned!

Electric Umbrella - Epcot - Lunch - GREAT. Good selection for picky eaters. DH & I split the double cheeseburger. We arrived early for best seating. We spent ~$40

Prime Time Cafe - MGM - Dinner - FAIR. Cousin Christine was our server and made the experience fun. Loved the pot roast, PBJ shake and the Smores. My oldest DS did not eat his green beans - they ret'd them to him w/whipped cream on top. Unfortunately, the same DS became VERY sick about 6 hours after dinner - classic food poisoning symptoms (I'll spare you details). We notified the management who are "looking into the possibility of a food borne illness." Because of my son's illness, I've rated this lower. We spent ~ $123

Cafe @ GF - Lunch - GOOD. DH & I ate here for our anniversary lunch. The atmosphere was very nice; we could have split the Grand sandwich - HUGE. We spent $37.07

Hoop De Doo Revue - GREAT. Even my teens laughed at the show. Recommend this for at least ONE of your trips to WDW. Food was good - perfect for teen boys w/large appetites (all you can eat chicken & ribs). We had a table RIGHT up front. All 250 dollars were well worth it!

I couldn't agree with you more about HDDR - we did it last year and LOVED it! Will definitely do it again sometime.

Sorry about your son - hope it didn't ruin things for long! And thanks for sharing this! What did you get at Ghiradelli?

At Ghiradelli's we got four sundaes - one caramel, one smores and I think the others were just regular/chocolate (I forget). My middle son got scoops of ice cream in a waffle cone which was HUGE but he still ate all of it!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter