• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back today!

SLK1

DIS Veteran
Home from our five-day Dream cruise today. It was great! We are platinum Castaway Club members so have cruised plenty, and Disney did not disappoint! Some things we loved about the new ship:
Shutters folders for pictures (instead of looking on the walls for your pictures), plus the Shutters kiosks
New and plentiful character greetings
Aquaduct
Mini-golf course
Kids Club area (wow!!).

Castaway Cay was great as usual, although we were quite surprised and disappointed that we couldn't get on the tram one morning because it was about 1/4 full of cast members.

I wouldn't call these disappointments, but we felt the food was "just okay", especially the breakfast choices...every single day was the exact same food! Same for dinner...all the menus seemed to offer the same thing.
New Animator's Palate - not crazy about it at all.
Doesn't seem to be as many family activities, but more than before for adults.

We booked another cruise for next year...already excited to go back!:goodvibes

We are finally, under a year for departure, and I CAN'T WAIT!!:banana: Happy to hear, you had a great time.:thumbsup2

...and wanted to say that we really liked the new Animators and the Crush interaction.

We were seated on the outside wall in both Enchanted Garden and Royal Palace and found the tables were entirely too close together. At EG, our tablemate got knocked in the head with the tray of the server at the table behind ours at least four times. Ouch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter