Just Back - Tips & Any questions?

darkwing

Earning My Ears
Just got back from our first trip down with our daughter (7mo) We had a blast and were basking in the heat!

Couple of tips that we got from this most recent trip:

- Camp Minnie Mickey is amazing if you get there about 9:45am. We ended up there and watched everyone race into Animal Kingdom and then spent 20 minutes EXCLUSIVELY with Chip & Dale, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. It was so good we went back a few days later and had the same experience.

- Disney can be done with an infant! :) We scaled back all our touring plans to be about 2 hours in the morning then headed back in the early evening for another 2 hours. This seemed to keep everyone happy. Although it meant we only got on 3-4 attractions a day we have Annual Passes so we know we'll be back... :)

- This was our first trip staying offsite and we rented a Villa on Sunset Lake. Dare I say we may never go back to staying on resort - the private pool and kitchen was absolute heaven and the house was only a 10-15 minute drive.

If anyone has any questions please post away and I'll do my best to answer!

our 1st child had her 1st trip at 18months, then 2,3,4,5,6,7 years.

our second child, had her 1st trip and cruise at 10 months, 18 months, and she turns 3 while we are there next week.

I think parents make children hard in there mind. If you have the attitude that a baby in disney is too much trouble, ut probably is.

But we just roll with it, and had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter