Just Back - Park Maps

Rich M

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a quick trip to see the Halloween stuff and brought some maps back. I have Disneyland and California Adventure Maps and also the Halloween Food guide. I believe I have 9 sets and somehow a couple extra Disneyland only ones. Willing to send them out to anywhere that a normal one forever stamp will go. PM if you would like some. I can mail out as soon as tomorrow from San Francisco.

I have 6 sets left of the Halloween Park Maps for both parks as well as a Halloween Food guide. Let me know if anyone else would like any.

Would like a set! (How do I send a DM? :) )

When you move the mouse over there name a box pops up and a link that says start conversation should come up. I think you have to make a certain amount of comments before it allows you to do so. I will hold a set for you but not sure you want to give your address on the main conversation. Just make some more comments on other posts until it allows you to start a conversation. I am sure someone else can share the number of posts you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter