1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Just back...our thoughts on CSR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Monagles, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Monagles

Monagles Earning My Ears

Like the other posters who just got back from CSR, I'd say we have a mixed review. We, too, are used to staying in deluxe resorts, and I think that influenced our experience.

The Bad Things:

Bed Size! We need Queen beds!! The beds were small and uncomfortable. They creaked every time any of use moved.

Bus service - CSR had the longest lines and the fullest buses of any of the resorts that I observed, during this period

Bathroom - the bathroom was a little worn out - some of the tiles were cracked, and it just had a generally worn down appearance

Pepper Market - costly and more difficult than a food court

Room Decor - I didn't care for the colors, etc., but that may have been a personal preference

The Good Things:

Pepper Market - the food was good

Landscaping and Overall Appearance of Resort - Beautiful!

Our Location - We asked for and got a room in Cabanas 9B (thanks to Buzz's recommendation), and it was a very convenient location.

Pool - very nice

Privacy Curtain in room - nice to have

Refrigerator in room - we used it the whole week, and it was really nice to have in the room

Christmas decorations in the main building - Gorgeous

Overall, we enjoyed our stay but will not stay at CSR again. We need Queen sized beds. The resort itself is beautiful, and it was nice to experience something different. :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Welcome back! Thanks for the review!!

I agree, I wish all resorts had queen beds. Full size beds are obsolete.