Just back-Ohana

Stini228

Mouseketeer
Just back from a fabulous week at the world, so sad to be home! lol ..We went to Ohana for the first time, and I must say, it was one of the best meals we have ever had!! Wow!!! Everything was delicious!! None of the meat was too dry,, and the sauces,,yum! We had a great server, she was hilarious. I was a bit worried bc of the mixed reviews,,but I'm sooo happy we tried it! Can't wait to go again! :D :D

I am on the fence on Ohana. But with your review, I am on the side heading for dinner there!

Thanks for posting!

--pennyplanner

Oh, I'm so glad you liked it! It's one of our faves, and I hate when people come back disappointed with it.

We love Ohanas!! It has become our favorite resort restaurant. Last trip we had a PS 1st night. We enjoyed it so much that we tried(with dissapointment) to get another PS for later that week but to no avail.

We are loking forward to another meal there ths coming Jan.

For those who have never tried and a little skeptical, step out on that limb, cause it is very good.

Thanks for the positive review!! We have PS for O'Hana on Friday, December 17 and are really looking forward to it!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We just got back too. We ate at O'Hana's for the first time on Thursday night. It was great. It was the 2nd best meal we had (only second to Le Cellier) and we ate at a lot of restaurants this trip. It will be a must eat place on our next trip.

We had dinner there (we eat here every trip we go) and it was scrumptious. DH couldn't get enough of the green beans!!

We also recently ate at 'Ohana and have to say it was one of the best meals of our trip.

Ohana's is a must for our family. Will be their on the 18th of December. Can't wait.

Cyndi princess:

10 days and counting :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I was so leary about trying Ohana's. DH made me go!!LOL Well, it was fantastic!! We were pleasantly surprised! The food was so good we will definately go back. We also had a table with a great view of the castle!

I have learned to read opinions and reviews of restaurants, but always decide for myself by giving it a try.

nicki dahling said:
Ohana's is a must for our family. Will be their on the 18th of December. Can't wait.

Cyndi princess:

We'll be there the 18th as well for dinner! :wave: Glad to hear you enjoyed it, Stini228!

Polynesian, right next to Kona Cafe. Great food, interactive entertainment, and serene atmosphere. Don't miss it. Only place better is BOMA at AKL.

Are they still rotating in the grilled sausage at Ohana? That intrigued me.

Oh, I have happy memories of Ohana! That was our last night at WDW AND the night I told DH I was pregnant. It makes me kind of teary to remember it--but I AM 9 months pregnant (with said child), so I have an excuse! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter