Just back last night

chids

Earning My Ears
Got back last night from our little break to DLP.
We went on Friday, flying from Manchester, and got home last night.
Had a great time, although we really couldn't get over how busy the parks were. We've been in Magic Kingdom in Florida on Christmas day and it was busy but this weekend in DLP topped that.
We've been before at this time of year, about 4 years ago and it's much busier than it was then.

I couldn't get over how expensive everything seemed to be too, more so than when we were there last time. I guess it's because the exchange rate is poop at the moment.

Some guests were as rude as ever pushing into queues.

But on the whole we had a great time. We stayed at the Explorers hotel, which is brilliant, our rooms were great, we had fridges, hair driers, kettle, clean towels. The facilities for kids were fantastic, the pool and the play area were good fun. Breakfast was fine, typical continental affair but fine.

We had transfers through a company called ezyshuttle who were brilliant, arrived when they were supposed to and picked us up when they were supposed to.

It was bloody cold though. We had plenty of layers on but it was still freezing, and i've come back with a sore throat and blocked ears. Was lovely to see the place covered in snow too yesterday, it certainly added to the christmassy feel.

Weekends at DLP just seem to get busier and busier don't they?

Glad you all had such a good time, with the Christmas and real snow touches :goodvibes.

Welcome back! :goodvibes We go this Friday so I guess I can expect it to be even busier!!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter