Just back highs and lows!

gemmybear83

<font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<
We had an amazing time :santa::santa::santa: first time back to DLP in 4 years and we loved it. I had forgotten how much beautiful the disneyland park is. The studios was much better too really enjoyed the addition of toy story play land

Here are our highs and lows:

HIGHS

The disneyland hotel: our first time here and we loved it! Had a lovely castmember who offered us a balcony room overlooking fantasia gardens and tower of terror. It ended up being a large turret room with a king bed and a big corner room :cloud9: . Breakfasts were lovely although a little crazy if you went after 9am! I loved the location, it can't be beaten in winter. Would love to stay here again but I think the next trip will be in the summer and we will stay in the sequoia lodge or the Cheyenne unless we get a great deal again :thumbsup2

Food: all meals were great (will do separate food reviews), especially loved our meal at walts and having the dreams package was fantastic for a busy Sunday night

The parks: loved the decorations, all rides ran fine and had short queues mid week. We also had great cast members generally who appreciated my bad French :rotfl2:

Air France: landed 30 mins early on Sunday and would have landed 30 mins early yesterday if the airport runway was not closed due to snow :headache: flew from a much nicer terminal (2E) than previously with Easyjet as well

Lows:

Newcastle airport: Did not enjoy circulating in the skies for an hour and then landing and being stuck on the plane as Newcastle airport was frozen despite only an inch of snow!

TGV: Used the TGV both ways to get back and forth from the airport and it was delayed both ways, was not very impressed most trains on the timetable were delayed.

Toilets: I know the parks use recycled water but they do smell, not pleasant at all. The toilets are also quite grim and due an upgrade (I just went back to the hotel!)

I did look out for you when we were there didn't see you though.

That sounds like an amazing room you got. I was thinking about you Monday evening. Is it your anniversary soon?

X

welcome back, glad you fun. ooh your room in the dlh sounds fab:goodvibes
Its a shame you had issues with the tgv it my fav mode of transport there.

Welcome back, pleased you enjoyed your trip. Sounds like you had a lovely room. Did you take any photos of it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter