• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back, got some tips to share...

CruiseBoundnKY

DIS Veteran
If you go to Downtown Disney and eat at the Rainforest Cafe it is EXPENSIVE and the coupon that they have is (ONE PER TABLE). blah

If you pin trade and are staying at a resort. You can get a free pin with gift cards at the resort (they're packaged together) and then use the gift card toward your bill THUS getting the pin free.

Soarin and the new Toy Story Mania are MUST DO's.

Fridge swaps are great in the summer when you really want cold drinks, not such a "must have" in December.

MVMCP fireworks and parade are AMAZING!!! But, storytime with Belle isn't that grand.

I would use my MVMCP time to ride all you can ride with little to no wait times and then watch the fireworks and parade and call it a day. I would definitely to MVMCP again!!

If you have any questions I'd be glad to answer them.

Karen

agree- we just got back last night. The MVMCP parade was great- longer than i thought it would be and it smelled like gingerbread.

TSM is one of the best rides there- dont forget your FP- we rode 3 times. At the end of the day posted wait time was 2hrs. Not sure if that was accurate- and the park wasnt very full.

When we were there in October, the FP return time for TSM was already 4:30pm at 9:30am. Is it still that popular? TIA!

When we were there in October, the FP return time for TSM was already 4:30pm at 9:30am. Is it still that popular? TIA!

we had morning EMH on the day we went (sat) we got there just before 9- so before the general public could arrive. we went straight to TSM, posted wait time was 50min. I asked the CM if that was really true and he said yes, but i am certain we didnt wait much more than 20min. Our FP i think was for about 1pm. After 1pm, dh got another FP and i think the return time on this one was about 5:30.
By the time we used our 2nd FP the standby time was 120min.
it definite is one of the best rides in all of WDW

It is definitely the ride we waited the longest for, but there is entertainment while you wait. LMAO Very fun!

Oh and another not to miss - - In Innoventions if you're over 16 you can get a couple minute demo and ride on a segway. It was too cool!!!

I'm sure I'll think of other things as I gain feeling back in my toes. :rotfl:

Can't wait for the Toy Story Mania ride. Haven't had a chance to ride that yet. It is new for us.

Great tips, thanks

We went to HS on a non EMH non Fantasmic day and the wait for TS was not bad at all. The CM said the wait was 1/2 of what it was the day before.

We loved story time with Belle - my then 2 and 4 year old daughters thought it was really fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter