• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from Yacht Club!

lovingmy2boys

Mouseketeer
We just returning last night from our 7 night stay and it was fabulous! We were upgraded to a waterview room which was great surprise. We arrived at the hotel about 9:30AM and our room wasn't ready so they found us one that was. We were in room 1063 and I have to say you could not have asked for a better area. We were on the ground floor and we have a prefect view of the boardwalk. We had a laundry right across the hall and we had an exit door to the right of our room.

Good luck to all who are going and have fun! You never know you may get a free upgrade!

Glad you had a great time at the YC. We've stayed there several times and have always enjoyed ourselves. That view of the BW across the lake is spectacular!

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Yes, I totally agree the view across Crescent Lake is just wonderful :goodvibes , congrats on the upgrade!!!

So glad you enjoyed your stay. We were on the 4th floor above your room (rm 4063) and I agree that is a perfect location. Since then we always ask for that area of the hotel. The 1st time we were also upgraded. We were so spoiled by that view that I have been unable to book a standard view since then!

So glad you enjoyed your stay. We were on the 4th floor above your room (rm 4063) and I agree that is a perfect location. Since then we always ask for that area of the hotel. The 1st time we were also upgraded. We were so spoiled by that view that I have been unable to book a standard view since then!

We like YC too...but how to word a request for that area?

Thanks! :goodvibes

We are looking forward to our stay at the YC in July. We stayed there last summer for the first time and love it! We had a first floor room w/a view of the wedding gazebo and it was beautiful.

Glad you had a nice time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter