Just back from Windsor Hills!!

annabelle

Mouseketeer
We stayed at Storytime Kingdom with another family. 6 bedrooms, 4 baths.
It was AWESOME. I can't recommend Elias and his homes enough. I will only go through him in the future at Windsor Hills. We initially had a problem with the code to our house and he was right on it. Always answers his phone and was very helpful.

Here are pics of their homes:

http://www.storytimeorlandorental.com/photoGallery.php

The princess room was beautiful - truly fit for a princess. Made our disney stay extra special.

And the best part was... we were at the parks within minutes of leaving our house.

Only bummer was - our 4 year old wanted to ride the twisty waterslide at the clubhouse pool but she was too short, which was strange. She was tall enough for Thunder Mtn but couldn't go down the water slide. :rolleyes1

Everything else was perfect though.... we'll stay at WH again! :thumbsup2

Glad you had a great time! We stayed at an awesome townhouse in Windsor Hills our first trip to WDW, now I'm looking at going back and bringing more of my family, so I'm researching 6br homes as well. Thanks for the review!

We're at Windsor Hills right now. It's a great condo, great pool area and playground. DS and DMIL are having a great time. I will definately look into staying here again.

We stayed in Storytime #3 in June and loved it! I would also definitely recommend Elias and his properties.

:banana:

I tried to get one of these homes for our trip next June, but none were available. I was disappointed, but we found another condo in Windsor Hills. Hopefully it will be as nice. Glad to hear you had a great time.

So fun to read the great review for Storytime Kingdom! We have this home booked for a 10 day stay next Christmas. With the pictures, great website, and attentive owners it would seem we made a good pick, but it is always reassuring to read reviews from those who have actually stayed in the home - thank you!

We had the pleasure of staying for the first time last spring in Storytime #1 and I cannot say enough positive things about the townhouse or working with Elias and Tanya. Was so very clean and roomy, couldn't ask for anything better. And working with Tanya and Elias was such a positive experience. Would recommend their properties in a heartbeat! Glad that you had a great time and experience as well.

We just returned and

Dear: Elias & Tanya

We just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our stay at your home. Story Time Castle we would like to thank you for making our family vacation a very happy one . Our kids had lots of fun in the pool rain or shine.the game room was also lots of fun .The other wonderful thing was that we were so close to everything. The front entrance , clubhouse ,and the park was right there for the kids. Walt Disney World was a short drive as well (5-10 mins.)
Your home is absolutely beautiful, and it was everything We anticipated and more. The pictures on your website do not do it justice.The house was clean and had everything we needed the kids had fun with the pool stuff basketball set and more. My favorite Was the Mickey Mouse waffle maker . The kids loved their theme rooms.it was heard to say good bye.We had so much fun, we are actually planning our return next year as we speak, and will be contacting you regarding our accomodations. After staying in your story time castle home, next year we are going to try the story time kingdom,and some of our other family members will get the story time castle. So not only did we love the house but our guess as well.we could go on and on but will end with this our family had a blast and will be back soon.

Thank you
Dion & Janiva Moore
and the Moore family
(July 2013)

We are looking at staying at one of the story time townhomes... this would be our first off site experience (a little nervous)... would you recommend Windsor hills over Art of Animation Ariel room... ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter