Just back from Wilderness Lodge

I've been concerned about the bus situation, worried that there would be a lot of waiting around.
3ce10.jpg

I've been concerned about the bus situation, worried that there would be a lot of waiting around.
3ce10.jpg

In all my times at the WL, I have never had an issue with the buses at this resort. It has been the best of the resorts I have stayed at.

In all my times at the WL, I have never had an issue with the buses at this resort. It has been the best of the resorts I have stayed at.

Goofy,
Off topic but I noticed you a WW Member. I joined WW last September and down 54 pounds. I love their program:lovestruc

Goofy,
Off topic but I noticed you a WW Member. I joined WW last September and down 54 pounds. I love their program:lovestruc

Congratulations on the excellent job so far. Please PM me and keep me up to date how you are doing. Rooting for you. WW has been a real life changer for me. :thumbsup2

Now back on track... I love the Wilderness Lodge. :rotfl2:

This has been our experience to. Coupled with the boat to MK tranaportation is great.

Op - glad your trip was great. We are the reverse Of you, WL has our hears but trying poly next time. Hope our switcheroo goes as well as yours

We had a great stay at the WL a couple of weeks ago. Our room (1003) was about a 90 second walk to the dock to take the water launch to MK. Our flight arrived in Orlando on a Wednesday at 8:45am, boarded DME and en route got a text at 9:30am that our room was ready. Checked in and we were in MK by 11am. Artist Point was great. CL amenities/snacks were fantastic. WL rocks! Through a fortunate set of circumstances, looking forward to a return visit at the end of the year.

We stayed at WL about ten years ago and weren't blown away, but returned last Christmas and loved it! Service was excellent, food was delicious, and our room had a view of the courtyard and lagoon, even though we had not booked that level. If you are staying at WL during the holidays, it seems even more special with the decorations. The boats to MK ran efficiently and frequently. CMs were very nice and breakfast at the Roaring Forks was excellent. We also enjoyed lunch at the Whispering Canyon and dinner at Artist Point. No aspect of our stay was lacking in any way at all. I would definitely return to WL.

Thank you for posting. We're staying at WL for the first time this summer and I'm super excited. I've only stayed CBR since it first opened with the exception of 1 trip. Love that you had good luck with transportation. We're looking forward to the boat transportation to MK. Does the boat leave early enough to make rope drop?

I love riding the boats! Any chance to be near the water works for me!

We stayed at the WL last October. It definitely exceeded our expectations. We went when the pool was under construction, and it was still an awesome time. The location to MK is amazing and the boat ride is just so relaxing. We had pretty good bus service as well, except one evening it took FOREVER to get to EPCOT. But it was during F&W so that is expected!! We will definitely be staying there again! :) Glad you had a wonderful time!!

We typically do to Disney in September. We'll be at the WL this September for a second time. It is definitely our favorite resort. We have never had an issue with any transportation (boats, buses) while at WL.

So glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your review.

Thanks for sharing. We're considering a stay here in the fall. We've only ever stayed at the GF, but I just love the look of WL. I've been concerned about the bus situation, worried that there would be a lot of waiting around. Good to know you had a positive experience! One question: did your bus make other stops at other resorts, and if so, was WL the first stop on return trips or the last?

We are DVC members and VWL is one of our home resorts. We have never had to stop at another resort when going to the parks. There is a boat that goes to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter