Just back from Wilderness Lodge

Glad you enjoyed your stay:thumbsup2 Can't wait to go 'home' 42 days:banana: ...nice pics too.

Two Questions:

1) Did you have to share bus(es) with Poly or FW?

2) Did you try Roaring Forks @ all?

Thanks for sharing, great photos :thumbsup2 If you don't mind sharing, how did you split your stay over how many days? I've thought of doing a split three hotel stay and so far have only done the two hotel split stay. Thanks for any information/tips/ideas/suggestions :thumbsup2

We didn't have the dining plan, so we had room only. The day we checked out of Pop, we carried our luggage with us in the taxi and checked it at WL, and they held it until our room was ready and then brought it up. The day we checked out of WL, we let WL bell services pick up the luggage and transport it to AKL, and there was no problem at all, they delivered it to our room. The only transport problem I had was with DME and Pop...7 hours and I had to call and ask where my luggage was, and they lost one piece. They finally found it, but I was worried!

Two out of the three times we got lucky and the room was ready in the morning.

Glad you enjoyed your stay:thumbsup2 Can't wait to go 'home' 42 days:banana: ...nice pics too.

Two Questions:

1) Did you have to share bus(es) with Poly or FW?

2) Did you try Roaring Forks @ all?

Yes, we shared a bus with the Poly, it wasn't a problem though. However, we only took one bus. And we did not eat at Roaring Forks, we just filled our refillable cups there, and got a snack. It is nice, though, I really liked the way it was laid out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter