• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from WDW any question??

How did you like the resort? Any problems? I have grown concerned with all the newfound negativity around POFQ lately on these boards! How was the food court, pool, etc??

How was the weather? Were you in pants or shorts most of the time?

I will be at POFQ in just over a week!:banana:

First time at PO FQ for us. Was a fantastic resort. We stayed ground floor close to food court, 3 bulds down. Food court was just like most all wdw resort, a little bit of different foods. WE had breakfast there most days and some lunches. We have not been to wdw in three years so I think they have raised there prices a little at the food court.. Bus stops, rode bus everyday not to long of wait, bus back from holloywood studioes took 45 min after fantastic 4 buses with guest going to PO FQ we did have to stand on most buses, still no prob. I used the hot tub each day was nice also used the pool a couple of times, pool only 3 4 ft deep thought it would be deeper.. WE did leave mouse keeping a nice tip each day still only a few towl animals, kind of a let down there.. We would stay at P O F Q again... After 15 trips to WDW in 11 years we finaly had to wear a heavy coat was cold last week....

Weather was cold and rain last sun, mon, cold temps. Rest of week it was nice 45 low 65 high.. Rained all day sun had to wear rain gear all day. First trip for us to wear a coat all week. I heard it has been the coldest spring in fifty years.. Kind of a nice change from 95 degree temps all summer...

we are staying there May 2-7th and its our 1st trip! we are staying @ POFQ. did you use the resort mugs? and how were the rooms? clean? I have heard to negative things, but Im hoping that they are wrong! glad you enjoyed your stay and wish it would have been warmer for you! thanks :)

The rooms at P O F Q were clean, i give it a 8 out of 10. I did find some dust here and there. THe resort mugs we did not buy this time, we have used them in the past at other resorts, it is a great bargin if you are a coffe or soda drinker. Just remeber the mugs are for resorts only,not for parks. The first trip we took in 99 we took the mugs in the parks and could not use them there.. The headliner acts, we missed the first fantasmic at hollywood studioes, I thought we could just walk in, but it was sold out one hour before show . We did go back and see it latter on in the week. I think WDW has cut down on the number of shows it has now, Fantasmic was only playing 3 nights we were there.. THe parks were crowded as were the wait times so we took advantage of extra magic hours ,early and late. WE did stay at M K until 1 30 AM one night was a blast, but made for a long next day..Great trip for us a WDW overall...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter