Just back from VWL

Well, your post swayed me to try a stay at VWL! We live in Maine and thus much of the decor everywhere we go is the whole pine trees-moose-bear motif that goes with VWL so I have always had it in my head that I don't want to stay there (I am sure it is lovely, but it just seems so much like where I live year round). However, if it can win over a woods-hater, well then I will have to give it a try!

Hope you like it...if this proves something my family has a house at Lake Tahoe that I never go to because I don't like the woods!!! People think I am nuts but the whole pine tree thing does nothing for me...

Yet I am counting down the days to my next trip to VWL....I am sick. :rotfl2:

Just from online photos, VWL reminds me of Yosemite's historic Awahnee Hotel, and it definitely is a future trip with my nature-loving dad. Thanks for the report. I look forward to seeing it firsthand.

We also just returned on the 20th from a week's visit at VWL and we're missing it already!!! None of the other DVC resorts gives me the feeling I get when I'm at VWL. After this visit, we've just about decided the only other resort we'll stay at in the future will be the new villas at AKL, which we also love....but, I don't know whether we'll ever feel the same way we do about VWL. Our kids and 5 year old grandson feel the same way about VWL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter