Just back from the Poly (and a night at CR)!

iloveeeyore

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We are crying today because we just returned late last night from the happiest place on earth! We stayed 1 night at CR TPV, and 7 nights at Poly GV with the DxDP.

We had a wonderful trip! It was hot, stormed in the afternoons, parks were crowded, and our trip was wonderful!

I did a live trip report that I posted on the Countdowns and Live Reports board, and will be posting my dining reviews on the Dining Reviews board.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions.

ALOHA!

Glad you had a great trip :goodvibes. The Poly is our favorite resort and we're hoping to return for our first CL stay there in July 2013 (provided the refurb/pool construction doesn't interfere :rolleyes1). Now's the time to start planning the next trip as that's the best way to deal with post Disney blues ::yes::.

Glad you had a great trip :goodvibes. The Poly is our favorite resort and we're hoping to return for our first CL stay there in July 2013 (provided the refurb/pool construction doesn't interfere :rolleyes1). Now's the time to start planning the next trip as that's the best way to deal with post Disney blues ::yes::.

The Poly is our favorite as well. We can't plan another trip just yet, but hopefully sometime soon.

I'm excited to see what the new rooms will look like. The new hallway carpet is lovely, we saw a small piece in the tester area in Rapa Nui. We still like the present version of the room decor, don't find it "dated" at all, but we've experienced it 3 times now, so we're looking forward to something new. I hope they don't change the lighting fixtures too much. Those are our favorites!

The Poly is our favorite as well. We can't plan another trip just yet, but hopefully sometime soon.

I'm excited to see what the new rooms will look like. The new hallway carpet is lovely, we saw a small piece in the tester area in Rapa Nui. We still like the present version of the room decor, don't find it "dated" at all, but we've experienced it 3 times now, so we're looking forward to something new. I hope they don't change the lighting fixtures too much. Those are our favorites!

Hopefully a trip will be in the works soon :). We love the Poly decor and didn't find the rooms dated, either. We've only stayed there once, but that was enough to get us hooked....we love everything about it and can't wait to go back :goodvibes.

Followed your trip report and sounds like you had a great vacation. We will be at our first Poly stay this Sat for 3 nights.... So excited!

Followed your trip report and sounds like you had a great vacation. We will be at our first Poly stay this Sat for 3 nights.... So excited!

Thanks for following! You are so lucky you will be there this Saturday!! Wish I could come with you!

Please let us know how you like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter