• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from Story Time 3!

loubelou

<font color=green>WL VET!
We had the most relaxing trip ever, but at the same time were able to do everything we wanted.

The Story Time 3 townhome was great! It's just as it looks in pictures and we had absolutely no problems with Villa Direct. Our lock on a back sliding glass door was broken and as soon as we brought it to their attention they fixed it.

This was definitely our best trip. The parks were not nearly as crowded as I thought they would be. Although Sunday at MGM for the Star Wars weekend was a madhouse!

I'll post more details later. Anyone with specific questions on Story Time 3 can post and I'll try to answer.

So glad to hear you had a great time! We'll be at Storytime 3 in 2 days!:banana: I do have a few questions....
What did you think of the beds? Someone posted that the pillows were not real comfy, and I am a big baby about having fluffy pillows!
Do you remember if there was a blender there?
How about bed rails? I remember an old post that said there was bed rails there. Did you happen to use the crib they provide, or at least see it? DD is almost too old for a pack-n-play, but would definitly need bed rails for a regular bed.
Thanks for posting so soon!:)

We're staying at Storytime 3 in October!
Glad to hear that all was good. How close were you to the playground?
Were there pool toys at the condo's pool??
Thanks a bunch!
Jen

So glad to hear you had a great time! We'll be at Storytime 3 in 2 days!:banana: I do have a few questions....
What did you think of the beds? Someone posted that the pillows were not real comfy, and I am a big baby about having fluffy pillows!
Do you remember if there was a blender there?
How about bed rails? I remember an old post that said there was bed rails there. Did you happen to use the crib they provide, or at least see it? DD is almost too old for a pack-n-play, but would definitly need bed rails for a regular bed.
Thanks for posting so soon!:)

The pillows are not very fluffy. There were extra pillows in the master bedroom closet and my DH used two of them together and that solved the problem. I'm a stomach sleeper and don't use a pillow, so it didn't bother me. The master bedroom king size bed is very firm. The other beds in the house are not as firm and seemed a little more comfortable.

There was a blender, because I made a comment to my DH about making some smoothies, but we never ended up buying the ingredients to make them.

I did not see any bedrails or a crib, but I wasn't looking for them either as my boys are 10 and 13.

There were several things in the back of the understairs pantry and I didn't go all the way back to see what all was back there. The crib could have been there.

Enjoy your trip! We would definitely stay in Story Time 3 and Windsor Hills again!

We're staying at Storytime 3 in October!
Thanks a bunch!
Jen

We didn't go to the playground, but I'm assuming it's close to the clubhouse. We were a very short walk to the clubhouse. I'd say 2-3 minutes. We went to the clubhouse pool twice and my boys loved the water slide.

We also used the splash pool twice and my boys enjoyed it too. There was one very small innertube in the pantry under the stairs. Other than that, there were no other pool toys at the townhome.

Thanks!
We'll have to make sure to pack some pool toys, nothing big I'm sure, but a few things for the kids.
Have a good day,
Jen

We had the most relaxing trip ever, but at the same time were able to do everything we wanted.

The Story Time 3 townhome was great! It's just as it looks in pictures and we had absolutely no problems with Villa Direct.

I thought from a post by the owner that they had changed management companies from the description they posted. Are they still using Villa Direct?

I thought from a post by the owner that they had changed management companies from the description they posted. Are they still using Villa Direct?

According to their website, the change goes into effect in August. I am going to email them today, just to make sure, as we will be there tomorrow!:cool1:

I forgot to add that the owner did call us the evening we arrived to make sure everything was as it should be.

Thanks for posting, it helps reassure me that I made a smart move renting on my own this time (last time the travel agent overcharged me huge so I did it on my own this time). We will be at Story Time 3 in October also......:ssst: it's a secret trip!!!

I can hardly wait!:)

wwhippetcrazy : We're staying at Storytime 3 in October!
Thanks a bunch!

The playground is not by the clubhouse it's in the opposite direction when you come out of the townhouse section. You turn left on Teascone and it's only a three or four minute walk( turning right takes you to the entrance and clubhouse area ). The playground is across the intersection of Teascone and Dinville.

Mmm, I thought they had already changed the Management Company, at least that is what the ST owners posted in another thread a few days ago, that it also was not necessary anymore to go and pick up the keys from the Villa Direct offices.

It is great that you had such a relaxing vacation.

Glad you had a great time! We were there last week and the weather was wonderful! I only got sweaty once! Barry brought so much rain and wind that we left MGM on Friday because I was so cold:scared1: We tried to go to MGM early on Fiday and got there and the place was crazy so we went to MK and came back after the parade was over. We just wanted to get SW pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter