Just back from SSR

happyrebster said:
Thanks for the reply, Lucky!

BTW, I love your tag!! :) I am ready to cruise again too! We sail late December 06 on the Wonder. Are you going again soon??

Thanks! We are going on our first Magic cruise in September. We've had it booked since the dates opened in Oct 2004! I think all of these DVC trips have been the only thing to keep my sanity while counting down! I should have the tag fairies try to revamp my tag to include my new love of DVC. As far as the other part of my tag..
My four legged children are the only reason they can get me to leave SSR and not put up permanent residence! LOL! Maybe that's the real reason they have a no-pet policy!
Have a magical day! :wizard: :sunny:

Thanks for the great report! We're heading home to SSR for the first time at the end of the month - can't wait!

MikeDeeNY said:
Thanks for the great report! We're heading home to SSR for the first time at the end of the month - can't wait!

The report was great. I really like the informative reports.

This will be my 1st time as a DVC member as well, I stayed at Disney resorts every year for the past 16 years, but didn't become a member until jan 06. I have generally stayed at Port Orleans Riverside(DixieLandings) and more recently started staying at Coronado Springs because of the convention center. My work's software company (HUG) has a convention everyother year there its a great time. Can't wait to come "Home" for the 1st time. Maybe I'll see a few of you there. :wave2:

Magical travels all.

Thanks for the great report. We are booked for our First trip home in December, Can't Wait. Love to hear all about our new Home. :yay:

I really enjoyed reading your report and it definitely wasn't too long ... enjoyed all you had to say. We'll be at SSR in about a month for our second trip "home" and have already scheduled Christmas there. We just love it too! :woohoo:

Thanks again everyone! There seems to be a lot of you traveling back "home" soon. (Hopefully that translates to even more SSR trip reports...hint, hint ;) ) I wish you all a "magical" trip with lots of great memories.
Safe travels! :sunny:

Thanks for taking the time to write your trip report. We're going down tonight for our first trip "home" and we'll be in a Studio at SSR. I was reading about the (lack of adequate) towels in the studios, so I called Member Services who called SSR and assured me that the towel pack will be 4 towels, 3 hand towels, 1 bathmat, and 4 wash cloths. I told the CM that I had read about not having enough wash cloths so I was trying to decide if I wanted to pack any :)

Quick question - anyone know if you can get a bus directly from DTD to the MK? We'll be at DTD and need to go to MK from there - but we could go back to SSR if necessary... although I guess we could take a bus to any of the monorail resorts and hop on there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter