Just back from Riverside

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
Airline travel was a nightmare. One hour delay from Hartford, and two hour delay in Atlanta. Got to the resort at 9 pm totally exhaused, but excited. I didn't get any of my requests being AB first floor. I never wanted to stay at the mansions, and looking at the map I was given my heart sunk. Being dark out we took the wrong bridge over, but the next am, in daylight, I found we were in a perfect place for the main pool and foodcourt :goodvibes Our room was very nice...Magnolia Terrace.

Busses to the parks were slow, but returning was good for a change. One night after Illuminations two busses showed up when we were there.

Foodcourt was ok. I like the fc at cbr and french quarter better.

Overall our trip was fantastic for me my 15yo grandaughter. Very tiring tho as I was up till midnight or later with her. Oh, one other thing. Our luggage arrived in the room at 1:30am, not good, but happy to get it.

Glad you had a good trip! Totally OT, but is that a black boxer puppy in your signature?

Airline travel was a nightmare. One hour delay from Hartford, and two hour delay in Atlanta. Got to the resort at 9 pm totally exhaused, but excited. I didn't get any of my requests being AB first floor. I never wanted to stay at the mansions, and looking at the map I was given my heart sunk. Being dark out we took the wrong bridge over, but the next am, in daylight, I found we were in a perfect place for the main pool and foodcourt :goodvibes Our room was very nice...Magnolia Terrace.

Busses to the parks were slow, but returning was good for a change. One night after Illuminations two busses showed up when we were there.

Foodcourt was ok. I like the fc at cbr and french quarter better.

Overall our trip was fantastic for me my 15yo grandaughter. Very tiring tho as I was up till midnight or later with her. Oh, one other thing. Our luggage arrived in the room at 1:30am, not good, but happy to get it.

Glad you had a great trip!

BTW - your dogs are gorgeous!!!

. Our luggage arrived in the room at 1:30am, not good, but happy to get it.

Glad you had a nice trip - we love POR - so lovely.

FYI - magically express states that you will recieve you luggage anytime up to 4 hours after check in.

When we went at Easter we checked in at 9pm and our bags arrived at 1:30.

In the future if you have a late flight and you don't want to wait up for your bags to arrive through magically express just don't put the magically express tags on them. You can always cary your own bags on the bus. Personally I would rather wait 4 hours than lug bags around.

Thanks for the comments on the dogs. Yes, Tucker is my daughter's boxer pup. He's a year old now and definitely looks like a boxer with the jowls and all. Jack is my baby, a terrier mix.

LOVE your pups!!!!!! So adorable!!!
I like Magnolia Terrace too ;)

I will there in 22 more days and I am super excited! I have asked for Magnolia Bend, hoping we get it!

Cindy

Leaving for POR on the 22nd of Sept, first stay there and we have made no requests haha, I have no idea what to ask for, DH just says a building close to the busstop ;)

Glad you had a nice trip. Had to comment on those adorable doggies. They look precious:)

We just got back from there too!! I thought the food court food was good BUT, the way they have it all set up with the drinks and such, the lines were ridiculus. Most of the time we just skipped breakfast so we wouldnt have to deal with all that chaos. I also found the food servers to not be the friendliest people in the world, they werent rude but they certainly didnt go out of their way to be nice either. I really liked POR but dont think I will book there again, it was packed and so big. Next time I want to go back to CSR, the bus situation was much better there too. Just trying to figure out when we go next!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter