Just back from POR

Rootskate

<font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn
Stayed in the Mansions section. Had a great time. Any questions fire away.

I am glad you had a good time. The mansions are POR are my favorites! I hope to get a room in magnolia terrace this next time in 105 days. I can't wait.

What room did you have, was it clean, how were the busses, crowds, food?;) Oh, and how long did you stay?

I also just returned and stayed in the Mansions. I loved it. It was my DD (23) and my first trip. It wasn't crowded, the staff was awesome and the boat ride to DTD was so relaxing. We were there from 9/30 to 10/9. We both got sick and slept one entire day, housekeeping left us a huge bag of towels on the door, they also left us towel animals every day and the day after we were sick our housekeeper came by and personally gave us a large towel bunny she had just made and told us to take them all home. (we couldn't fit them all in our suitcases). We are looking forward to staying at POR next year.

My DW wants to stay her.

Have you stayed at other on-site resorts? How does it compare?

How was the food?

Any transportation issues?

Thanks

What room did you have, was it clean, how were the busses, crowds, food?;) Oh, and how long did you stay?

We stayed in Parterre Place, water view room. It was clean, no complaints with housekeeping at all. No towel animals, but we weren't expecting any, so we weren't dissapointed. ;)

We stayed for 8 nights ( the 3rd - 11th).

We rented a car so I can't comment on the bus service.

The food court was good, REALLY crowded between about 8 and 9 am.

The one thing I did notice was that the hot tub wasn't working right. I would say more than half of the jets weren't working and the water level was pretty low.

The resort was just as beautiful as ever. :thumbsup2

My DW wants to stay her.

Have you stayed at other on-site resorts? How does it compare?

How was the food?

Any transportation issues?

Thanks

The only other Disney resort we have stayed at is Coronado Springs, which we really liked too. We do like POR better though because of the boat service to Downtown Disney. We also like to rent one of their "water mice" boats and cruise the river ourselves. We pass by the old Treehouse Villas, Port Orleans French Quarter,Saratoga Springs, Old Key West and Downtown Disney. You can also rent these boats at Coronado Springs but the lake there is just a big circle that you can stand and see one end from the other.

We rented a car so I can't comment on the bus service.

Have you and your wife checked out www.allears.net? They have a ton of info on all of the different resorts. :thumbsup2

We stayed in the mansions, room 8544 from 9/23 - 10/9, really good location. Had car for 9 days so was close to parking and East depot bus stop. just across bridge from main pool and main building!!

XXX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter