• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from POP

I hope you had a great time! My question is, what building did you stay in, and how was the view? Thanks!! Oh, also, did you try the tye dye cheesecake?!? I can't wait!!

Was it busy?? I'm leaving in two days. Noisy? Enjoyable? Idk, I think you should give a report for muah! lol

Let's see we stayed in the 50's,building 1,top floor.A very short walk to food court and the bus stop.I had requested top floor 60's,none available when we checked in late on Friday night,said they could move us but was afraid to give up the room we were given just to be in 60's.We were very close to bowling pin pool and Hippy Dippy,just had to take our pick.We had a wonderful time,was busy but managable,not noisy where we were.Did not try tye-dye cheesecake,DD did and her mouth was green after,too much color for me.

Sorry had to log off earlier to attend 1st softball and baseball games.I saw no tye dye cups only special YOAMD ones,but I did see people filling up with other resort mugs and possibly old POP mugs and even some brought from home.Our favorite part of our trip,we all enjoyed the princess dinner in Norway,food was enjoyed by all and you've gotta love all the princesses!

I'm not the OP, but I stayed at Pop last November for the first time (after 2 visits to Coronado Springs). Liked it so much I decided to go back for my solo trip this November (though my sister will be joining me for part of it). So semi-solo trip.

I liked Coronado very much and would go back in a second, but really couldn't justify the extra $$$. Loved the Pop atmosphere, walking by the giant Big Wheel and Mickey Mouse phone every day on my way to the car... it's all about mood.

Coronado is nice for trips with my Mom -- a bit more formal, a tad more upscale -- but not enough to matter to me personally. I'd just as soon have an extra $50/day in my pocket!

Note: I only go on off-seasons, so I suspect CS would be more pleasant in high season with major crowds.

I am going to POP memorial weekend...can someone fill me in as to what this "tye-dye" stuff is??? I am a frequest diser but never heard of this!

Gina

Would definitely stay again at POP again,after staying last time at ASM wanted to upgrade this time,but just couldn't justify the extra money for as little time you spend in room.Just as happy we stayed at POP,and had extra money for other things.For the other poster,tye-dye is POP's theme,although because ther were no POP mugs the only tye-dye I saw was a couple of shirts in gift shop and tye-dye cheesecake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter