Just back from Poly too...

BALAMAV

Mouseketeer
1st let me say that Tikiman and his site are the best. He gave us great advice on the longhouses, views and rooms. His site I know helped make our vacation the GREATEST TRIP so far. The POLY was everything we wanted and more. We stayed in Tokalou 1912. 3rd room from the water. I am a neat freak and the rooms were very clean. If they wern't I would have complained. No musty smell at all. Our view was great you just go on your patio and look right and there was the castle if you look straight it was the beach and the GF. My girls loved the valcano pool and the quite pool. We did get our Lies when we got there. Our room was not ready till 3 but that was ok. The reason why is we requested a certain longhouse so we had to wait. We just went to the MK till it was ready. It is worth the extra money to be on the Monorail hotels. That was really convinent to hop on the monorail. It was really funny. The few times we took a bus to MGM an Ak and the water parks when we went to the bus stop. I kid you not the bus was pulling up at the same time. Every ssingle time we took the bus all week. I know it was a fluke but it was still great. Our vacation was perfect. The only thing that was tough was. Who would have thought it would be 90 some degrees all week. But thats OK. All the planning and checking these boards payed off. If anyone has any question I would be glad to help to make your trip and great as ours

Glad to hear you had a "magical" vacation!
We are leaving in 6 days for the POly.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc
Diane

Wow, all of these great reviews of the Polynesian are really getting me excited about our upcoming trip. :Pinkbounc Too bad I have to wait another 4 months. I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful time! :)

Thanks for the Poly review and so happy to hear your trip was magical.

We will be at the Poly Feb. 12-18 and am looking forward to the trip.

I read all the reviews good and bad. I know we are also in for a magical trip. We are taking 2 of our grandchildren. This will be Nathan's 3rd trip, and his sister Lucy's 1st. We were scheduled to stay at the Poly last year but Lucy had a Grand Mar Seizure 8 weeks before the trip and it had to be postponed. Looks like this trip is a go, she only had the one seizure and test have come back clear.

We just got back too, We were right above you tokelau 2912. We had a great trip it was Dh and myself we left the kids home this time.
Mrsmom

Both the Poly and Tikiman are great! My DH and I are great fans of the Epcot resorts, so we were fairly nervous about our recent stay at Poly, as the décor struck us as dark and the architecture as dated. Well, we loved it! The view of the lagoon and castle from your room cannot, and I mean cannot, be beat! And the ambiance of the palm trees and topical music is truly relaxing after a hard day at the parks. The best theming at WDW!

Thanks Tikiman!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter