Just back from Poly LV Concierge. Ask away

You mean “Stumpy”?!!! you saw him?!!! That is great. Tara was wondering if he was still kicking….not literally. I know the other ducks pick on him so we use to let him sit on the patio under my chair and protected him.

When did you get back? I was told all the furniture was in and another guest that returned reported the landscaping was almost all in. I know they can work fast and the concierge staff seems to think they will be in the building Friday.

Do you need my help with pics? I would love to see them.

Thanks again.

Steve

Hi - We'll be at the Poly next month and have 2 connecting GV concierge rooms reserved. I am starting to cave into the thought of upgrading to LV. My hold up is I'm paying for 2 rooms and it would cost almost $1K to upgrade (using the FTP).

Is the lagoon view really worth the $$$ or would you have been just as happy on the GV side? We will be spending time at the Poly, not just in the parks...

I have 3 little girls princess: princess: princess: so I've requested second floor rooms... that way we're on the same floor with the lounge, and I don't have to worry about anyone wandering off the patio to the beach or falling off the balcony (the 2 year old thinks she can fly sometimes :Pinkbounc ...

Thanks!
:earsgirl:

So you brought back your own "little souvenir"--or maybe it will be for those your son notified! :yo-yo:

Sounds like you had the concierge service we Polynesian devotees all know and love! We are so looking foward to Hawaii being up and running for our next visit! Glad to hear your trip was wonderful!

Congrats again on your little ::MickeyMo or ::MinnieMo !

BCVNovember- i am mr upgrade- might not be best one to ask-I want to upgrade everything all the time- however DW once she saw the view, kept curtains open whole trip, made me move stuff off table so she could see castle from pillow at night,even teared when we left

Thanks Tess

Hi
We were neighbors!! Poly LV concierge room #1021 from Oct. 5th - 12th. We enjoyed watching the "previews" of Wishes from our room too.

I was a little disappointed that Concierge wasn't back in Hawaii. While the Tahiti building had a great view, we thought it was a little far out of the way. We also thought that the lounge area was kinda zooish, especially the mornings later in the week. People were in the lounge area barefoot in their pj's. People weren't even picking up after themselves in the lounge (plates, cups, left-over food left on the tables & floor). All that being said we really did enjoy our stay. We just felt that some of the people were well...classless.

Staff was great. They were able to make all of our ps arrangements. The Pal Mickey I requested for my daughter was left in our room with a few balloons. We even received a thank you note from our mousekeeper for the tips that we left for her.

Wishes was fantastic! I loved the music and narration (it gave me goosebumps). Mickey's Philharmagic was awesome (we were able to see it 3 times). I didn't try Mission Space, but my DH & DD did they thought lift-off was great but both felt a little sick afterward.

The staff did say that Hawaii would be open sometime this weekend.

We were there 8th-13th. Did not think lounge was zooish at all. Thought parents and kids were polite and very friendly. Wasnt there for dinner. Saw 2pjs, 1 robe, and 2 sets of bare feet, did not really bother me even though there is a sign up

Received our planned surprises and a few unplanned

Tahiti is kinda far. Thank goodness for TTC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter