Just back from PO Riverside!!! (long)

for the great review! We will be there on Thursday the 2nd and we cannot wait. Always good to hear from someone who has just been. This will be our first time at POR, last time we stayed at GF so... POR has alot to live up to but we are looking forward to a new experience.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

I have never had a problem with early check in. We have checked in at 6:30 AM and gotten into a room. You can always check in and head off to the parks. They give you a phone number to check if your room is done.

We just changed our resort stay in October to POR. We had never even considered it before but because we had already been to CBR and weren't interested in the AS's we started to check it out on the boards. I was suprised to see the overwhemlingly positive repsonses. Those and the great pics on WDWIG sold us. We'll be staying for Halloween and the first week of November. I can't believe we missed this one. From the pics..it looks close to a deluxe as far as I can tell. I'm so excited. 30 more days!!! -Nancy

We enjoyed POR last year. This year we will be staying at CRS. Trying different restorts each stay.

We enjoyed Bob!

We love POR (DxL)!! We stayed at the Polynesian last month since the FTP was so terrific and my dd has always wanted to stay there. While we liked it well enough, it seemed to be the general concensus that it's (Polynesian) big draw was the proximity to MK. Other than that, my dd and I still like POR. Now, my dh really liked Capt. Cooks over the food court at POR. Not me. I liked the variety at POR. We all love the theming at POR. We would certainly stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter