Just Back from Paradise

kevg1889

I've been to Paradise
We have just returned from the most amazing 2 weeks of my life, in the paradise that is AKL. After all the scare stories about it being closed and people being moved to other resorts, we were delighted to be upgraded to Savanna view. I also cannot speak highly enough about First Choice Premier. The leg room and service were excellent.

We have swum with dolphins in the incredible Discovery Cove and had front of line for 2 days at Universal, thanks to a night in the Hard Rock Hotel. We got dream fast passes in the MK and had an incredible day at Busch Gardens, thanks to the Ultimate Tour, which gave us not only front of line, but also front seats on all the rides including the outrageous Sheikra. My DS12 and I went in the Shark Tank at Seaworld, which was another incredible experience.

I am really looking forward to writing my trip report once I learn how to attach pictures!! I have photos of most of our meals, including the wonderful Jiko's, Boma, Crystal Palace, Whispering Canyon, Rose & Crown, etc etc.

Any advise anyone on attaching photos?

Wow it sounds like a fantastic time was had :thumbsup2 I cant wait to read all about it.

I will let someone else advise you on the photos :flower3:

So thrilled to hear you had such a great time. First trip? I recommend Photobucket for hosting your piccies. Depending on the size of the original file, you may have to re-size for the web (using something like Photoshop Elements) before uploading. What camera are you using?

Sounds like a brillant time, looking forward to hearing all about it:)

We have just returned from the most amazing 2 weeks of my life, in the paradise that is AKL. After all the scare stories about it being closed and people being moved to other resorts, we were delighted to be upgraded to Savanna view. I also cannot speak highly enough about First Choice Premier. The leg room and service were excellent.

Hi Glad you had a great time.

Just wondering did they just upgrade you or did you ask for the upgrade.

As i have booked for next year and the advise would be great

Regards

Andy

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a fantastic time - looking forward to reading all about it. :)

Sounds an awesome holiday! :thumbsup2 Looking forward to seeing those photos very soon...

BTW I've had a few problems with Photobucket recently so have been using Imageshack to host mine... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter