Just back from NYC 2 night weekend cruise, dining rotations and UPDATED TR

We checked our luggage before we boarded because I did not know how long it would be until our room was ready. At 1:30pm when we went to see if the room was ready, it was and our luggage was already there. We walked off with our luggage. A lot of people did.

Have fun!!:cool1:

Will I be able to board the ship without checking my luggage?

Did you see other board the ship with a carry on luggage?

thanks

Thanks for letting me know.

On a 2 day cruise I always bring a carry on since it is a short trip and did not want to bring a carry on for bathing suit and essential and then another luggage for other clothes

Thanks again for the quick response..

We both carried on our luggage, went to lunch, changed and went to the pool. We just put the luggage behind our chair against the dividing rail at the adult pool. I took both down around 1:30, then right back to the pool before the drill. Remember, the day you board is a large part of the time on the ship so be prepared if you want to start relaxing. We didn't waste a minute!

We carried on our luggage we each had a rolling carry on bag with our beer in it. And one beach bag which carried a signature plate that I was taking on the boat to get signed (don't have a pic yet cause I left it on the boat to get more signatures love GS) and then our cameras were in that bag.

We ate at Parrot Cay for lunch, we were boarding group number 4 and went straight to lunch, when we were leaving about 45 mins later they were still letting people into Parrot Cay. When we were leaving there was so much luggage up at the front of the resturant and no one was bothering anyone else's stuff.

We walked around the boat dropped the plate off at GS, right at 1:30 we went down to the room took 10 mins got everything put away and organized then spent the rest of the day at the pool till we left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter