just back from last week any questions??

mmafan

DISDAD #780
it was verry crowded at times...than other times now it was like people were comming in surges.....:banana:

What dates were you there? And would you go the same dates again? I am trying to figure out when I am going next year.

Was it cold , and did you or anyone in your group get the stomach flu?

i was there from nov 30-dec 7 the first couple of days were good high 70 low 60 at night but the last 2 nights it was in the low 40s high 30s but overall cant complain it was in the low 20s here in nyc...

Was it cold , and did you or anyone in your group get the stomach flu?

yea my 11month old son got it the night we got home.....and my wife got it a coupl of days later she got the stomach bug for just 1 day my son had it for almost a week......me nothing

What dates were you there? And would you go the same dates again? I am trying to figure out when I am going next year.

i was there nov 30 till dec 7...the dates are great you just have to figure when thanksgiving falls than go like 4-5 days later and the air fare will drop than too

This is our third trip - first on December and although it was
crowded, I don't think it was unbearable. We were able to ride everything without crazy waits and we utilized fastpass to
our advantage.

It was very cold for Florida and that made the nights kind of tough.

My biggest disappointment was MVMCP - although I am glad we did it, not sure I would shell out the extra money for it. I was so overwhelmed
with people and strollers that I couldn't wait to get out of the park.

Overall - I would go this week again, but I wouldn't expect the
"low crowds" that seem to be pointed out for this week.

Any other questions let me know. Oh and we stayed at AKL - Kidani in a 2br villa.

i think it was more crowded the normal because of the free dinning....

I was there Dec 10-15th and stayed at the Contemporary. It was wonderful seeing all the holiday decorations but it was really cold and we all ended up sick a few days in with colds. It felt really crowded to us but we may be spoiled from our last trip which was the second week of september last year, when the crowd levels were super low. We really liked MVMCP. The kids really liked the show with Buzz and Mike and the parade was great! We would have enjoyed it all more if we weren't so cold though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter