Just back from July 26 Eastern

MBFergie

Insane Mom
A quick overview of our absolutley fabulous cruise...

Met alot of wonderful Disboard friends!!

Paid $700 for upgrade to Cat 4 from Cat 9. Well worth it we thought.

Bingo made another record jackpot....$11,160. A family from NJ won. (I needed more Bingo Love!!)

Palo brunch was unbelievable!!! Managed to have dinner there 2 nights. 2nd dinner was 10x better then first dinner.

Its a small world dinner was on Wednesday. I think some of the boards said it was on Friday.

Eagle Catamaran was AWESOME. If you are going to St. Martin this is one trip to seriously consider.

St. Thomas was beautiful!! Can't wait to go back and spend more time there one day.

Entertainers on board were Michael Harrison (comedy, ventriloquist), Hill Brothers (jugglers), Rich Purpura (magic, comedy) and Dan Riley (comedy, music). All were great!

Dueling Pianos was a major disappointment with Tommy and Anton.

Left car at Radisson and came home to flat tire. Apparently somebody let the air out of the tire while we were gone. We called Amaco and drove home safely.

Favorites: Cruise Staff of Andy, Q, Karen and Jody. Room Service. Watching my kids have a blast!!

Hopefully I will get time to type up a trip report soon. I really want to have it to put with our pictures. This was the BEST family vacation we've ever had!!

We were on the July 19, Western and I can't agrre with you more about the "Dueling Pianos" with Tommy and Anton. They were a huge disappointment!

Can you tell me how much does it cost to play bingo? Also when is it played on the ship?

I'm going on the 8/9 Eastern.

Thanks

beaniema323-Bingo is played 2x a day on sea days. Once around 10:30am and then around 4pm. And once on port days aroun 5:30pm. We bought a sheet for 5 games with 6 cards on each for $35.00. The last red sheet is for the jackpot game which goes up each day if it isn't won. You can also by a single card for 5 games for $10 or a triple card but don't know that price. Here's some bingo love... hope you do better then me!! Have fun when you go, wish we were going again!!

Thanks so much for the Bingo information. I am so looking forward to my first cruise ever.

Everyone has been telling me what fun I'm going to have, so I can't wait to get started.

i've been too busy trying to find the money to go on my next cruise!!

i really need to do this...maybe this weekend!

Marie,
At least you have been posting on the boards since you got home. I've been too depressed to visit and instead have put all of my energy into finding a way to go back on the cruise again. Yesterday I talked DH into buying another 110 vacation club points so that we can cruise when we want. Yeah!

Can't wait to read your trip report about those obnoxious New Orleans people on the Golden Eagle Catamaran. LOL.

Rebooking is the BEST antidote for post-cruise depression!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter