Just back from HRH/US/IOA!

PaulAllensMom

Earning My Ears
Just got back from our trip to HRH/US/IOA last night, had a great trip. I'll try to post a trip report later, but if anyone has any questions, I'll try to answer. We loved HRH, and received a free upgrade when we checked in, from a standard room to a deluxe, with our Loews First card. We had the Fan Club rate of $153 per night, thanks to Tinkerbarb, so I felt that we got a great deal. The deluxe room was very nice, and really spacious. We didn't eat at many restaurants, mostly the Beach Club and Sunset Grill at HRH, and we ate dinner at NBA over at CityWalk one evening, which was pretty good. Lunch was usually fast food at the parks. We had a great time, I'm so glad we went!:Pinkbounc

I LOVE reading positive trip posts!!!!!!! I am anxious to hear all the great things you enjoyed...and the question everyone booked at RPH will ask is...did you see the new hotel? Any info on it?

Welcome back!

Glad you had a great time!

Hi, FinFan, I didn't see much of the Royal Pacific, just from a distance. What I could see looked very pretty. We took the hotel shuttle to Sea World one day, and drove by the Portofino Bay to drop off some people, it was just beautiful. HRH and PB are so nice, I can't imagine that RP won't be wonderful. It is farther away from the parks than the other 2 hotels, but with the boat shuttles, I don't see that being a big problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter