Just back from GF and BWI!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip and great memories. I love the Grand Floridian, also.:)

Wow - what a wonderful story! I just love reading about magical WDW vacations! I am a die-hard GF fan, so I know why you loved it there, but I've wanted to try BWI for a while now...maybe next time!

Thanks for sharing your magical memories with us! :wave2:

minster22, I am happy you enjoyed your BW concierge experience. I have to agree with you about Jackie, Robin and Scott. They are the reason I go twice a year!! They are the best. Jackie has become a very good friend to me and we keep in contact all the time. I go in March for my girls only trip and again in Oct. with my husband, son, daughter-in-law and grandaughter. Jackie remembered my son and daughter-in-law from when they honeymooned there. Now the bring their daughter too. Madyson will celebrate her 2nd birthday there as she did her 1st.
I will only stay at the BW on the concierge floor now. I feel like I am home and am pampered to the max!!!

:sad: I want to go!!!! I want to get spoiled too!!!
Why you minster22 and not me!!??!! ;)
I must agree....BW is the place to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter