Just back from CSR

WDWDreams

Earning My Ears
My husband, daughter and I just got back from CSR on Tuesday. We were there from 10-30 through 11-4. We LOVE this resort. We checked in around 1pm or so and were the only ones in line. We got the section we requested (Ranchos 7B) and were upgraded to a pool view room. The room was very clean. We were right next to the elevator but heard no noise at all. The resort is just as beautiful as the pictures Buzz has posted on his site. We stayed here last year and we will definitly stay here again! Just wanted to let all of you know how great we thought this resort is.

My husband, daughter and I just got back from CSR on Tuesday. We were there from 10-30 through 11-4. We LOVE this resort. We checked in around 1pm or so and were the only ones in line. We got the section we requested (Ranchos 7B) and were upgraded to a pool view room. The room was very clean. We were right next to the elevator but heard no noise at all. The resort is just as beautiful as the pictures Buzz has posted on his site. We stayed here last year and we will definitly stay here again! Just wanted to let all of you know how great we thought this resort is.

Welcome back. And thank you for sharing--so glad you love CSR as we do.

Thanks for your great report. I'm so happy you and your family had a wonderful stay!:thumbsup2

We'll be there for the first time in just a little over a month from now!:banana: :santa: :banana:

We were there from Oct. 28-Nov. 5, in 7B but way out of the way, room 7696. A room I'd never ask for again. We prefer Cabanas.

WDWDreams, thanks so much for your review of CSR. We are staying there for the first time in January and I am so looking forward to it. Can you provide some feedback about the bus service? I have read mixed things about it, and really it is the only thing I am a bit nervous about.

So glad you liked it! We stayed there Oct 8-15 and loved it too. In fact, we miss it so much that we couldn't wait to go back! We are returning to CSR Dec 21-26th. :goodvibes

WDWDreams, thanks so much for your review of CSR. We are staying there for the first time in January and I am so looking forward to it. Can you provide some feedback about the bus service? I have read mixed things about it, and really it is the only thing I am a bit nervous about.

Unfortunatly I can not give you a review of the bus service as we rented a car but I can tell you that we saw a lot of busses around the resort for the different parks and that everytime we passed the bus stops we only saw a few people waiting at the most. Good luck!

Welcome back and glad you enjoyed your stay. It is a very peaceful resort IMO and we have enjoyed both of our stays there.

For the question about the busses - 2 yrs ago we had our own car and rarely used the busses but when we did it seemed like waiting a long time and busses very full. But, that was also Thanksgiving week. When we went a few weeks ago, the busses were great! We never waited more than 15 minutes. CSR bus stops are in convenient locations at the parks. CSR is in a good location so it never took more than 10 minutes to get to any park.

The bus service is very good at CSR. But a large convention can make it great. The more guests you have attending a convention, the less people will be using the buses during the day because they will be in meetings. So if you are traveling to CSR during Thanskgiving or x-mas when conventions are lower, the buses will be more like other resorts. I've been to CSR 10 times and have only had to stand or wait longer than 20 mins a hand full of times, and most of those were buses coming or going to DtD.

Glad you had a great time. I just book this resort today for June trip. I have never stayed there before.

Thanks for posting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter