• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back from CSR!!!

How did you book for 2008 already??? I can't even get the Disney website to give me May 2008 rates yet. . . :confused3

I called CRO and told them my dates (1-800-828-0228 if you want the toll-free number). Since 2008 rates are not out yet, I booked using 2007 rates and paid a deposit based on that amount, but it will be adjusted for 2008 (my April dates are peak season this year - may be regular season next year due to Easter being early). I booked room only - not a package. The CM said rates should be released within the next month, but I wanted to be booked. Since the CBR main pool will be closed next spring for refurb and that might influence where some families decide to stay, I wanted to make sure I had a spot at CSR before people realized that! :thumbsup2

I called CRO and told them my dates (1-800-828-0228 if you want the toll-free number). Since 2008 rates are not out yet, I booked using 2007 rates and paid a deposit based on that amount, but it will be adjusted for 2008 (my April dates are peak season this year - may be regular season next year due to Easter being early). I booked room only - not a package. The CM said rates should be released within the next month, but I wanted to be booked. Since the CBR main pool will be closed next spring for refurb and that might influence where some families decide to stay, I wanted to make sure I had a spot at CSR before people realized that! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the reviews! Planning on staying at CSR next May!

How about the buses to DTD? I think I read somewhere that CSR doesn't offer bus service to DTD until like 4:00pm. . . Is that true? We usually go to DTD 2-3 times on our trips, this would be a real bummer if there is no bus service during the day. . .

Untrue. We just returned from a week's stay at CSR and took a bus over one morning. Had a great time spending way too much money. Enjoy !!! :thumbsup2

Wow, so glad to hear everyone has such positive things to say!:thumbsup2 We are staying at CSR in Dec. Although we just got back from my first WDW trip since I was 13 (10 years ago), I cannot wait to go back and feel lucky to be able to go twice in one year! We stayed off-site last month and am glad we'll be on property this time. We live in AZ so we're not exactly close the the magic! Thank goodness for DL!

Great reviews!! Im so excited about going to sept with FREE Dining. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions about what area to stay in??

We're going to CSR in 75 days!!! I'm so excited it's great to hear all the good reports about it. We have gone there twice to eat at the pepper market back when there was meal vouchers and we found the food much better than most counter service meals and easier to manage than the food courts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter